Secret Celebrity Gossip #165

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched it on a platform - can’t remember which - not in the cinema and I don’t recall a full frontal, just sort of sideways and rear view with hints. Did they cut it for the streaming version? I wondered what all the hooha was about.
There's definitely a bit of full frontal in the final scene.

Talking of prosthetic privates in Hollywood, Willem Dafoe's own little Willem is rumoured to be so large that directors have always used body doubles, because the real thing would be distracting and not look genuine.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Talking of prosthetic privates in Hollywood, Willem Dafoe's own little Willem is rumoured to be so large that directors have always used body doubles, because the real thing would be distracting and not look genuine.
Lars von Trier described it as "confusingly large"!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

I’d like to see some proof of this! 😎 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m still laughing at the idea of a full front of Nick Berry in Heartbeat. How did I ever miss this?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m still laughing at the idea of a full front of Nick Berry in Heartbeat. How did I ever miss this?😂
Heartbeat, why do you miss when Nick got out his dick???

I used to hate the Heartbeat theme tune. Everytime I heard it I got the Sunday night horrors about having school the next day

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Heartbeat, why do you miss when Nick got out his dick???

I used to hate the Heartbeat theme tune. Everytime I heard it I got the Sunday night horrors about having school the next day
Didn’t it make No1 in the charts 😆
Edit… no2 and I thought the 90’s had the best music!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’d like to see some proof of this! 😎 😂
It’s out there. Long and thin is all I’ll say.
Every so often I look on the internet for proof this actually happened and there’s NOTHING. The first few series from when it was on on Friday’s (must have been around 9 o clock after the watershed) have disappeared and there’s nowt on the internet about it now. But I distinctly remember the excitement that Nick Berry was going to reveal his area on tv. I was on the landline to a mate when it happened and my mum shouted me back into the living room, such had been the build up across the nation during the week.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I watched it on a platform - can’t remember which - not in the cinema and I don’t recall a full frontal, just sort of sideways and rear view with hints. Did they cut it for the streaming version? I wondered what all the hooha was about.
The whole last scene is him dancing around the house to “Murder in the Dance floor” naked.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Just noticed Secret Diary of a Call Girl is on Netflix. Didn’t realise Billie got her thruppnies out so often in this

Reactions: 8
Do we think they were the real boobies on bridgerton or a body double? Likewise billy piper on call girl?
if I was the Colin guy from Bridgetown I I would have got someone to stand in for leg day to be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't think body doubles for scenes like that are anywhere near as common as the internet at large likes to think.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.