Secret Celebrity Gossip #165

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just astounded that Farage got four shags to produce four kids (unless there were twins or triplets in the mix, in which case the minimum would be two shags). Talk about taking one for the team.🫡

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Speaking of, I just found out yesterday what Spandau Ballet means. Here is a link for those who don't know and it's fair to say, I don't think they would be allowed to call themselves that if they were a new band nowadays.

---

I've seen a few posts over the last few months saying that he isn't as broke as he claims and is only using it for sympathy. I wouldn't be surprised if true.
wow I knew about Spandau and Hess because i lived in Berlin at the time he was in prison there . in fact used to go to the library in that complex but never knew the Ballet part.. probs because I left before his demise..

Reactions: 4
Bit like Joy Divisions. Also the Stranglers got their name from the Boston Strangler
Let's not forget one of my favourite bands Steely Dan.
Named after a "revolutionary" steam-powered dildo mentioned in the William S. Burroughs novel Naked Lunch

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I’m just astounded that Farage got four shags to produce four kids (unless there were twins or triplets in the mix, in which case the minimum would be two shags). Talk about taking one for the team.🫡
oh dear lord mate thanks.. you have given me flashbacks to the double page spread on Farage and his many women in the Evening Standard last week. I was STUNNED he wasn't a virgin

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I don't she's at their level talent wise but surely she could get a job as a Corrie witch or a part in one of those Harlan Coben thingies on Netflix.
Or channel 5, they are on a big push with better than normal channel 5 dramas. Sally Lindsay seems to have bagged every role though.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A bit off-topic, but still celebrity themed.
If you have too much time on your hands(like yours truly), I would heartily recommend putting the names of celebrities you dislike into a Anagram generator.
It came up with some belters for the ones I entered 🤣
I add that it does help if they have a nice ratio of vowel- consonants!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm always suprised that someone had sex with Jacob Rees-Mogg six times. And that someone shagged Roy Keane five times.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I wouldn’t say no to Roy Keane. There’s something about his mean and moody persona
Are you my mum? She's said exactly the same thing before!

As well as the propensity for violence and the moods, he looks like he might smell.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Speaking of, I just found out yesterday what Spandau Ballet means. Here is a link for those who don't know and it's fair to say, I don't think they would be allowed to call themselves that if they were a new band nowadays.

---

I've seen a few posts over the last few months saying that he isn't as broke as he claims and is only using it for sympathy. I wouldn't be surprised if true.
Also see Black Sabbath, I didn't know what it was until I went to Berlin last year 😧

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I was at the same (state comp!) school as Tony Hadley's kids. Didn't know them so no tea. Parents evening was a riot of hysterical mums though.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I was at the same (state comp!) school as Tony Hadley's kids. Didn't know them so no tea. Parents evening was a riot of hysterical mums though.
Bruce Foxton from The Jam's daughter was at the same school as me in Y7. I remember what she looked like - she was quite pretty - but remember nothing interesting about her.

Her dad ran an antique shop near us.

Reactions: 11
Boris Johnson has lots of kids too, can't imagine anyone wanting him either.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.