Secret Celebrity Gossip #165

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boris Johnson has lots of kids too, can't imagine anyone wanting him either.
Now whilst I wouldn't shag Bojo I can see how he could be charming??
Jacob Rees mogg just looks like that wee guy from the Beano, and I bet Farage has really bad fag breath šŸ¤¢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Are you my mum? She's said exactly the same thing before!

As well as the propensity for violence and the moods, he looks like he might smell.
Can report that Mr Keane does not smell, we share a couple of dog walking routesā€¦some of the paths are nice and narrow. šŸ˜Š

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Bruce Foxton from The Jam's daughter was at the same school as me in Y7. I remember what she looked like - she was quite pretty - but remember nothing interesting about her.

Her dad ran an antique shop near us.
Bruce's wife, therefore your school mate's mother, died of cancer quite young I think. Paul Weller and Bruce had been estranged for quite a while but became friendly again after that.
And funny Bruce running an antiques shop, Rick Buckler (Jam drummer) became an furniture maker.

Reactions: 14
Bruce's wife, therefore your school mate's mother, died of cancer quite young I think. Paul Weller and Bruce had been estranged for quite a while but became friendly again after that.
And funny Bruce running an antiques shop, Rick Buckler (Jam drummer) became an furniture maker.
and Weller became an antique (with me Nans wig on)

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Goodness gracious I'd happily shag Roy Keane. He'd be laser focused on getting a result*

*me thrashing and groaning like a walrus

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Now whilst I wouldn't shag Bojo I can see how he could be charming??
Jacob Rees mogg just looks like that wee guy from the Beano, and I bet Farage has really bad fag breath šŸ¤¢
Mogg looks like he would ejaculate dust.
One of Bojo's many affair partners said it was like having a bag of custard lying on her, so bring your apple crumble I suppose šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 80
Goodness gracious I'd happily shag Roy Keane. He'd be laser focused on getting a result*

*me thrashing and groaning like a walrus
I was once on a ferry/HSS to Ireland that he was on. In the executive lounge I'll have you know šŸ’…
A few years ago. He was very grumpy looking, presumably as it had been delayed for hours. But a really good looking man. A fine chiseled jawline and angry brow.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Can report that Mr Keane does not smell, we share a couple of dog walking routesā€¦some of the paths are nice and narrow. šŸ˜Š
SERIOUSLY. what is he like? does he growl when he walks past. is he mardy. does he bring bff micah with him. give us the deets!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Re Tamsin Outhwaite and the Heil story: she's debunked the nonsense on Twitter.

(This is my first post here, pls #BeKind šŸ¤£)
I was all hooray for the debunking and then you had to ruin it by adding BeKind and with a hashtag too šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£
But seriously welcome aboard and good first post ā¤

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
SERIOUSLY. what is he like? does he growl when he walks past. is he mardy. does he bring bff micah with him. give us the deets!
He gruffly says hello when we pass each other. To be honest I try to avoid looking at him directly in case my knickers fly off. šŸ«£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 133
Iā€™m just astounded that Farage got four shags to produce four kids (unless there were twins or triplets in the mix, in which case the minimum would be two shags). Talk about taking one for the team.šŸ«”
Like Jacob Rees-Mogg who has six rugrats, the youngest having the unfortunate name of Sixtus. His wife reminds me of Melania where she is all smiles when the camera is around but every so often....

Capture.JPG

To bring it back to Farage, there were seemingly rumours that Rees-Moggs Sister was having an affair with good ol' Nigel a few years back.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
My only thoughts on this is that he must have a massive one as well as being one.
Not too dialed into UK politics but I do recall an account of one of his former partners saying that having sex with him was like being pinned underneath a filing cabinet with the key sticking out of the bottommost drawer.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Not too dialed into UK politics but I do recall an account of one of his former partners saying that having sex with him was like being pinned underneath a filing cabinet with the key sticking out of the bottommost drawer.
Is that not Nicholas Soames and a wardrobe?

Back to Boris and there's been rumours of him and Laura Kuenssberg, which I can well believe.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Thankfully I canā€™t picture this.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He took over as lead singer in 2018. Heā€™s not their original singer, that was Tony Hadley. Tony and the Spandau boys had a famous falling out a few years ago
Tony Hadley came into my restaurant once, it was years ago, heā€™d recently been on ā€œIā€™m a celebrityā€ so was fairly fresh in my memory, he walked through the door and I thought to myself ā€œJesus Christ, that bloke looks like Tony Hadleyā€ he walked straight up to me with a huge smile and really strong London accent ā€œalwight Luv, Iā€™ve got a table booked under Hadleyā€

Me: ok thenā€¦ā€¦ā€¦

Anyway, he was absolutely lovely, lots of the older lady punters recognised him and he signed autographs and posed for photos happily. Just a genuinely bloody nice bloke

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.