Secret Celebrity Gossip #165

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tom Ellis doesn’t seem to pay any child support, Tamzin doesn’t seem to get much work which is weird, as she’s a decent actress. She also has a young boyfriend who’s skint, but great with the kids so I guess she doesn’t want to ruin that.
They’ve even killed off her character in Eastenders so there’s no chance of her being able to go back to that steady pay check.
#someonecastTamzin
Being killed off in eastenders doesn't usually stop you from going back.

• Haha
Reactions: 69
I think Farage is a bit of a red herring tbh.
It's whether you agree with assaulting people or not (assault seems a strong word I know but not sure what else to call it).
It's easy in principle to disagree with it, but to keep popping in exceptions, for whatever reason, means that you basically agree with it imo. No matter what the perceived provocation from the person.

Reactions: 24
I worked with Tamzin Outhwaite a few years ago- she was fantastic. Hard working, kind, a leader for the rest of the cast, and gave a great performance. She works really consistently.

• Heart
Reactions: 80
y is nigel farage and whether it's okay to throw piss or milkshake on him the topic of convo?

farage.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is it just me that always wants to default pronounce Giovanni Pernice surname like Waynetta Slob pronouncing the word Penis?

When he was partnered with Georgia May Foote whenever she said his name it came out as 'Joe Varney'. He's been called that in our house ever since.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
How is he only 36 when they have been about for that many years?
He took over as lead singer in 2018. He’s not their original singer, that was Tony Hadley. Tony and the Spandau boys had a famous falling out a few years ago

Reactions: 10
Tony is a nice guy but a big Tory supporter, something that's always irked the Kemps. He should be called Tory Hadley.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
How is he only 36 when they have been about for that many years?
Speaking of, I just found out yesterday what Spandau Ballet means. Here is a link for those who don't know and it's fair to say, I don't think they would be allowed to call themselves that if they were a new band nowadays.

---
Kev Spacey has admitted to being 'handsy' and touching someone inappropriately. He's now on the verge of bankruptcy. Good.
I've seen a few posts over the last few months saying that he isn't as broke as he claims and is only using it for sympathy. I wouldn't be surprised if true.

• Sick
  • Wow
Speaking of, I just found out yesterday what Spandau Ballet means. Here is a link for those who don't know and it's fair to say, I don't think they would be allowed to call themselves that if they were a new band nowadays.

---

I've seen a few posts over the last few months saying that he isn't as broke as he claims and is only using it for sympathy. I wouldn't be surprised if true.
Bit like Joy Divisions. Also the Stranglers got their name from the Boston Strangler

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.