Secret Celebrity Gossip #165

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn't she the lead in a show at one time? Seem to remember either police or army based?
Yes I can’t remember what it was called but remember her in the uniform and beret. She was the lead in Hotel Babylon and New Tricks

Reactions: 5
More of this kind of goss please celebs!

Screenshot_20240612_114607_MailOnline.jpg

Spoiler though... they put pillows down the middle. But IMAGINE 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
It’s ironic that some people are gleefully supportive of acts of violence against Farage because they view him as a fascist and therefore deserving of assault, given that one of the central tenets of fascism is the condoning of violence as a means of achieving your preferred political outcome. 🤔
People throw around terminology without understanding it properly, and what the implications of it are.

Hilary Clinton calling Donald Trump an effin Nazi on the D-Day Anniversary for example. People don't like him, I get that, but it's highly offensive to those who fought against actual Nazis.

Trump is absolutely no saint - but I'm sure he isnt making lamps out of human skin, putting people in gas chambers!!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I loved her in Hotel Babylon, show was never the same after Tamzin left.
Ooh I would watch the tit outta Hotel Babylon again! I wonder if I can find it somewhere? Max Beesley 😍 I worked in hospitality when the book came out and it was sooo true to life 🤣

Reactions: 17
Ooh I would watch the tit outta Hotel Babylon again! I wonder if I can find it somewhere? Max Beesley 😍 I worked in hospitality when the book came out and it was sooo true to life 🤣
It is available on ITVx Premium subscription, part of the range of content that used to be on BritBox.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Why doesn’t Tom Ellis pay Child Support? He’s seriously rich.
I don't know much about Tamsin or Tom Ellis, but why do people think he doesn't pay child support?

I googled and found this story where he won damages from the Sunday Mirror who claimed he didn't pay child support.

Reactions: 6
Now ITV have their Drama Queens reality show, I could see a series 2 with some ex Soap stars like Tamzin added

Reactions: 3
Jfc. those who wanted Nigel farage to die in a plane crash / violence . you do realise he has four children who would be without a dad. even if you don’t agree with his policies ( I don’t) violence is never ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 90
Re Tamsin Outhwaite and the Heil story: she's debunked the nonsense on Twitter.

(This is my first post here, pls #BeKind 🤣)

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Jfc. those who wanted Nigel farage to die in a plane crash / violence . you do realise he has four children who would be without a dad. even if you don’t agree with his policies ( I don’t) violence is never ok.
Someone has been charged

Reactions: 7
It's strange, Tamzin used to be in everything, and she's a good actress. Now she's nowhere.
If you check out IMDB she is still working Tamzin Outhwaite - IMDb and quite a bit.
Maybe the jobs don't pay well but the way that Daily Mail article is written its as if her career is over and she's selling old tat to feed her kids.
I don't think that is the case by most actresses standards she is doing pretty well.

Reactions: 15
I met Tamzin Outhwaite at the bar at the opening night of a club at the Sanderson Hotel (Bungalow? details hazy - this was a long time ago) and started chatting with what I thought was someone I vaguely knew. She was very good looking and an all round lovely, friendly woman. She was ordering a Long Island Ice Tea and was already quite squiffy (as was I) I only realised as I went back to my friends that it was Mel from EastEnders...she seemed like a real laugh, a nice genuine person.

Reactions: 50
I saw the Tamzin Outhwaite story this morning.
The DM seem to delight in trying to humiliate celebs who have turned their hands to something else to earn money between jobs.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.