Secret Celebrity Gossip #165

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just think you either are or aren't against violence and assault as a way to express yourself or resolve disputes. If you say 'yes I'm against violence unless it's against xyz in which case I would make an exception' then you are pro violence 🤷‍♀️ It's easy to be a pacifist with people you agree with.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Yeah, agree. Sorry. You can think a person is a bleep all you like, but assault in front of dozens of paps screams “look at me, I’m doing what a proportionate percentage of the population would like me to do”

That makes the milkshake (or whatever) thrower a bleep.

Nobody, and I mean nobody, deserves to be doused in a cold, sticky liquid whilst at work. And I say this as someone who won’t be voting reform. However, my husbands family are currently leaning that way (told me proudly last night!) might file for divorce, might just let it go. TBC.
Were you not aware of your husband’s family’s political leanings before? I’ve been with my partner just over a year and his family were very open about their politics from quite early on. Mind you I’m not sure I really agree with that mentality either, because I’m still unsure if I’d have been fully accepted if I deviated from their beliefs. It just so happens that I’m on the same page. It wouldn’t however surprise me if they were quite happy about the Farage incident which I would strongly disagree with them about, as I think it’s disgraceful regardless of your beliefs. Having different political values doesn’t give you the right to completely dehumanise someone or think the perpetration of violence against them is amusing. Which I find to be the case in a lot of political discourse to be honest.

In other news a DM article has gone up about Tamzin Outhwaite flogging posters of herself at a car boot sale, among other items. Anyone have any tea?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
It’s ironic that some people are gleefully supportive of acts of violence against Farage because they view him as a fascist and therefore deserving of assault, given that one of the central tenets of fascism is the condoning of violence as a means of achieving your preferred political outcome. 🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
I'm genuinely interested - where do you draw the line about who deserves things been thrown at them? All politicians? All liars? Anyone in public life who is a lying bleep?
Exactly this. What deems it "acceptable"? My work colleague is a lying bleep, is it acceptable for me to throw my smoothie over him today in the staff room?

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I say make it fair and balanced...
Line up Farage, Starmer and Sunak and chuck milkshake equally over all of them.
(Might aswell add Trump and Biden too).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Tom Ellis doesn’t seem to pay any child support, Tamzin doesn’t seem to get much work which is weird, as she’s a decent actress. She also has a young boyfriend who’s skint, but great with the kids so I guess she doesn’t want to ruin that.
They’ve even killed off her character in Eastenders so there’s no chance of her being able to go back to that steady pay check.
#someonecastTamzin

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Tom Ellis doesn’t seem to pay any child support, Tamzin doesn’t seem to get much work which is weird, as she’s a decent actress. She also has a young boyfriend who’s skint, but great with the kids so I guess she doesn’t want to ruin that.
They’ve even killed off her character in Eastenders so there’s no chance of her being able to go back to that steady pay check.
#someonecastTamzin
Keeley Hawes, Vicky McClure and Nicola Walker have got all the jobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I often wondered why they don’t do a Real Housewives of London, she could do that and spill the tea on her bleep ex.

Reactions: 32
#someonecastTamzin
She's been open before about selling off her stuff to pay her bills. She's probably found some old promo pics in loft.
Fair play to her, love a car boot and theresno point hanging onto stuff you don't need if you can make a few bob

Reactions: 33
There have been a few mentions on Popbitch about Tamzin being skint. I know she has been in some very successful shows but I can’t recall her being on the telly for years. Other than celeb game shows.

Reactions: 15
#someonecastTamzin
It's strange, Tamzin used to be in everything, and she's a good actress. Now she's nowhere.

Reactions: 23
I often wondered why they don’t do a Real Housewives of London, she could do that and spill the tea on her bleep ex.
They did “ladies of London” and it just didn’t kick off - if they redid I think they would need to recast
---
In other news… any goss on what the hell is going on with Rory and Erica? How can you reconcile with someone who blindsided you publicly with divorce papers like that? Someone on deux moi said it in terms of Balionis being verrry single haha

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
They did “ladies of London” and it just didn’t kick off - if they redid I think they would need to recast
---
In other news… any goss on what the hell is going on with Rory and Erica? How can you reconcile with someone who blindsided you publicly with divorce papers like that? Someone on deux moi said it in terms of Balionis being verrry single haha
Rory and Erica who? I know the thread is secret but ……

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I say make it fair and balanced...
Line up Farage, Starmer and Sunak and chuck milkshake equally over all of them.
(Might aswell add Trump and Biden too).
Might as well add Ed Davey, the Green co-leaders and Robert Kennedy Jnr as well at that rate.

Milkshake party!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Rory mcenroy ( or whatever his surname is) golfer & his wife erica
I think something is a little suspect because she didn’t petition the divorce nor hire an attorney within the time limit… 🤔

Reactions: 4
Sounds like Rory McIlroy’s had a tantrum and instead of throwing his toys out the pram, he’s issues divorce papers instead. Then calmed down and realised he’s being hasty. He seems like a spoiled brat.

Reactions: 37
It's strange, Tamzin used to be in everything, and she's a good actress. Now she's nowhere.
She was a contestant on Wim Hoffs programme a little while ago.

She came across as a little batty🤣 but so likeable...one of those in your friend group that you would always be guaranteed of a giggle and a hug when needed. She overcome her fear at the end which was. Bit emosh.

Wasn't she the lead in a show at one time? Seem to remember either police or army based?

Juggling a breakdown of marriage (publicy) two children and having to earn would be horrendous.

I do think sly pictures of her at a car boot are e bit unfair. Not news is it? She's just doing her thing and Im sure not the only person in the public eye that weekend to be out at a car boot somewhere flogging!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.