Secret Celebrity Gossip #165

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My top 5 ranked BB/CBB moments:-
1) Maxwell and Anthony slowly sliding Kemal’s mattress off the bed frame while he was asleep and then dropping it and running when he woke up
2) Derek losing his tit after Science continually badgered him for ages
3) Bubble stacking it into the furniture during the Disco Dancing task
4) Yeah…Brackie
5) Ahmed losing his tit cos of the crying baby alarm clock and smashing the crockery

and my all time fav housemate…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
My top 5 ranked BB/CBB moments:-
1) Maxwell and Anthony slowly sliding Kemal’s mattress off the bed frame while he was asleep and then dropping it and running when he woke up
2) Derek losing his tit after Science continually badgered him for ages
3) Bubble stacking it into the furniture during the Disco Dancing task
4) Yeah…Brackie
5) Ahmed losing his tit cos of the crying baby alarm clock and smashing the crockery

and my all time fav housemate…
Kemal throwing water over Saskia and Max and saying something about at least someone was getting wet that night

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I used to love big brother! Do you remember Marco being evicted and then completely taking his mum out when he slipped and fell? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Kemal throwing water over Saskia and Max and saying something about at least someone was getting wet that night
Kemal really got teased mercilessly by Anthony and Maxwell. They also ran after him with the loo brush until Big Brother intervened and told them it was a health risk.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Kemal really got teased mercilessly by Anthony and Maxwell. They also ran after him with the loo brush until Big Brother intervened and told them it was a health risk.
That was a horrible house that year. A lot of bullies in it

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Kev Spacey has admitted to being 'handsy' and touching someone inappropriately. He's now on the verge of bankruptcy. Good.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
Kev Spacey has admitted to being 'handsy' and touching someone inappropriately. He's now on the verge of bankruptcy. Good.
I remember reading that Geoffrey Rush likes wandering around backstage in the nude, in front of other people. He laughs it off and claims it's normal.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I remember reading that Geoffrey Rush likes wandering around backstage in the nude, in front of other people. He laughs it off and claims it's normal.
I think he’s absolutely guilty of the claims that actress made against him and it he got away with it because ‘boys will be boys’.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I’ve been working so I’m only just catching up. But honestly? duck Farage. I do not care about people chucking things at him. He deserves it all. He’s a bleeping tit stirring lying bleep and in the words of ‘Joker’…
You get what you bleeping deserve.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
just googled him and he looks exactly like someone who would walk round naked ! 🤮
He looks as if he's wearing a bad wig in a lot of pictures. If I was the actress, I'd be tempted to knock it off and make him walk around in the real nude.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Throwing things at people is NOT okay whoever they are.
You lose your temper you lose the argument.
It’s pathetic and dangerous.

Reactions: 85
I’ve been working so I’m only just catching up. But honestly? duck Farage. I do not care about people chucking things at him. He deserves it all. He’s a bleeping tit stirring lying bleep and in the words of ‘Joker’…
You get what you bleeping deserve.
I'm genuinely interested - where do you draw the line about who deserves things been thrown at them? All politicians? All liars? Anyone in public life who is a lying bleep?

Reactions: 44
Im
Going against the grain but I’m team reform uk .. don’t try to bait me .. it’s my choice !

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
That infamous CBB with Shilpa v Jade also had Ken Russell in the house although I think he left early as he must have realised what a tit show it was.

Reactions: 7
I'm genuinely interested - where do you draw the line about who deserves things been thrown at them? All politicians? All liars? Anyone in public life who is a lying bleep?
Yeah, agree. Sorry. You can think a person is a bleep all you like, but assault in front of dozens of paps screams “look at me, I’m doing what a proportionate percentage of the population would like me to do”

That makes the milkshake (or whatever) thrower a bleep.

Nobody, and I mean nobody, deserves to be doused in a cold, sticky liquid whilst at work. And I say this as someone who won’t be voting reform. However, my husbands family are currently leaning that way (told me proudly last night!) might file for divorce, might just let it go. TBC.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.