Secret Celebrity Gossip #165

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You've just got Steve Miller singing the line "some people call me Maurice" into my head now!
Choked on my coffee, I’m isolating in spare room with covid ( 3 days in) so that cheered me up and really made me laugh
---
IMG_7810.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Watched the 1st part of the Nicole Simpson Brown documentary. What a bleep OJ was but we know that already. Didn't know his dad was gay

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Watched the 1st part of the Nicole Simpson Brown documentary. What a bleep OJ was but we know that already. Didn't know his dad was gay
I saw that. Actual audio of him threatening her when she is on the phone to the cops and he still claimed he never threatened or hit her.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I saw that. Actual audio of him threatening her when she is on the phone to the cops and he still claimed he never threatened or hit her.
Pretty sure his ex wife suffered at the hands of his abuse too but she's denied it.

Not only was he trying to control Nicole but her family too. Making sure they all had pedicures. And making the fun of the way Nicole looked when she was pregnant and telling her he didn't want her to deliver vaginally or breastfeed. Absolute scumbag

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Grumpy men...is Dylan Moran a step too far? And where do we draw the line?! Adrian Chiles? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I watched the documentary about the Brat Pack someone mentioned upthread and omg, the nostalgia. I had such a crush on Andrew McCarthy in the 80’s. Found it interesting, not least as to how they all reacted to the article that named them the Brat Pack and more so as to who agreed to be interviewed for the film, which seemed to be in direct relation as to how their careers went i.e Judd ‘nostrils’ Nelson and Molly Ringwald didn’t want to be involved at all. Rob Lowe and Demi Moore harbour the least resentment towards being part of the so called Brat Pack, presumably because they were more successful after the 80’s ended.

One thing though, Demi is absolutely the epitome of Hollywood vapidity. She talks like the human equivalent of a Pinterest board on inspirational quotes.
I enjoyed this too. Poor Andrew McCarthy. The label was the 80’s equivalent of Disco Sucks when it came to ruining careers

Reactions: 8
On the topic of Andrew McCarthy.
Molly Ringwald was meant to choose Ducky. That's what John Hughes wanted but the test audiences didn't like it so the ending was changed

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I always thought Andrew McCarthy was underated. But then he didn’t have Rob lowe’s looks and appeal, Emilio Estevez was always the naughty child, Charlie Sheen will anlways be wild and well Judd Nelson we knew was naughty!!

Reactions: 10
Molly Ringwald was meant to choose Ducky. That's what John Hughes wanted but the test audiences didn't like it so the ending was changed
They talk about this in the documentary plus the wig Andrew was wearing as it was a reshoot and he’d shaved his head for a play.
I always thought Andrew McCarthy was underated. But then he didn’t have Rob lowe’s looks and appeal, Emilio Estevez was always the naughty child, Charlie Sheen will anlways be wild and well Judd Nelson we knew was naughty!!
i never fancied Rob Lowe. He had a weird aura and I suspect he’s a bit like his parks and recs character irl. Always loved Andrew though and he was cute rather than classically good looking as some might say about Rob. He’s (AM) absolutely gorgeous in Class and he comes across well in the documentary.

Reactions: 13
I'm glad she didn't choose Ducky. She didn't fancy him. I'd find it depressing to see a 16 yr old settling for the Nice Guy rather than the guy she was actually lusting after.

Same with My So Called Life. Some fans thought she should have picked creepy Brian rather than beautiful Jordan.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
They talk about this in the documentary plus the wig Andrew was wearing as it was a reshoot and he’d shaved his head for a play.

i never fancied Rob Lowe. He had a weird aura and I suspect he’s a bit like his parks and recs character irl. Always loved Andrew though and he was cute rather than classically good looking as some might say about Rob. He’s (AM) absolutely gorgeous in Class and he comes across well in the documentary.
I’ll have a look for the documentary. It sounds very interesting

Edit to add: my husband’s fav film is Pretty in Pink, and we often chat about Roberts Downey Jr’s fall from grace and then rise like a phoenix.. and it takes me back to Andrew McCartney in less than zero

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Rob Lowe in St Elmo’s Fire was my absolute teenage dream.
I made my daughter sit through all the brat pack movies when she was about 14. She maintains it was the best bit of parenting I ever did.
And don’t get me started on Lou Diamond Phillips in Young Guns. **fans self**

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Pretty sure his ex wife suffered at the hands of his abuse too but she's denied it.

Not only was he trying to control Nicole but her family too. Making sure they all had pedicures. And making the fun of the way Nicole looked when she was pregnant and telling her he didn't want her to deliver vaginally or breastfeed. Absolute scumbag
Piece of tit. Pathetic human.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Rob Lowe in St Elmo’s Fire was my absolute teenage dream.
I made my daughter sit through all the brat pack movies when she was about 14. She maintains it was the best bit of parenting I ever did.
And don’t get me started on Lou Diamond Phillips in Young Guns. **fans self**
I've been in a lift with Lou Diamond Phillips. Only I didn't realise and my husband had to tell me afterwards 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.