Secret Celebrity Gossip #163

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I held the door into boots for Colleen Nolan just because I always do and when I turned round and saw it was her she just glared at me - no thanks zilch !

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Just remembered, I once saw Felicity Kendal trying on some nude heels in Harvey Nichols and a month or so later she was wearing them on Life Stories, so that was exciting!

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Eughhhhh …. I have to wait in for someone this morning so I flicked on itv.
Joel Dommett, Andi Peters and now LULU !
She’s naturally being self deprecating and she’s going on tour guys … get your tickets asap !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Outside of conventions and book signings my only celeb spots are.

Alistair Petrie. I was outside a pub in London when he walked past. His face was familiar but I couldn't place who he was.

Wayne Rooney. Walking down a street and hear a car behind me so I stop at the corner and wait for it to turn. It was Rooney in his Ford Ka. So that was 20+ years ago.

Reactions: 10
Eughhhhh …. I have to wait in for someone this morning so I flicked on itv.
Joel Dommett, Andi Peters and now LULU !
She’s naturally being self deprecating and she’s going on tour guys … get your tickets asap !
How can she go on tour, she's only got 2 songs?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I've stood immediately next to Catherine (Princes of Wales) when she was still Kate Middleton , doing her weekly shop in Waitrose and buying biscuits ( surtried to see what else she was buying
Her hair was absolutely gorgeous and she was wearing skinny white jeans and a blouse
I've also sat behind Kate Winslet on a 8 hour transaction flight from Antigua on Virgin Airlines ..she was sitting next to Richard Branson's family - she declined my daughter's request for her autograph because she was 'too tired'
Husband was staying in hotel in London several years ago and sat on table next to Keira Knightley at breakfast and had a lovely conversation with her!
He also once bumped into Dave Myers at Euston station and had a brief conversation about how we loved The Hairy Bikers food /shows ...got his autograph then too - husband said he was a charming man
Once walking through the Trafford Centre and there were the Beckhams wearing sunglasses , with their security team...pair of pretentious idiots

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I walked past Katie Price years ago when she ran for London Mayor (yes, really!), The only reason I clocked her was that all the builders/tradesmen along the road were leaning out of windows and wolf-whistling (different times!) and I wondered what the hell was going on. My impression of her was that she was VERY tall - probably due to having six inch heels on - very tanned, and her boobs weren't as huge as I'd expected. However, due to her height, I remember that her waist was the same level as my boobs and I felt like a midget.

I also sat behind Lester Pigott (jockey) on a flight back from Dublin. He ate fruit pastilles continuously the entire way, like a chain smoker. I can only assume he was trying to make the weight for a horse or something.
I cannot believe that Katie price ran for Mayor of London!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I quite a few celebs when I lived in London, I used to work near the Arsenal ground and Ronnie O'Sullivan used to live round there (don't know if he still does) and I used to see him frequently just walking to and from the tube or the shops or wherever. The month I moved to Sheffield he was playing the championships at the Crucible , walked past me and gave me a brilliant "what the duck are you doing here?" look.

One night I'd gone a bit too far on a mid week bender for my mates birthday and lost count of how many pills I'd gobbled up, after phoning my newly ex boyfriend at 7am in an existential crisis he'd come round to help soothe me to sleep, I woke up a few hours later to the sound of the estate agent letting himself into the flat to do a viewing. I stumbled into the hallway apologising that I'd forgotten, asked for 5 mins to get straightened up and I'd wait outside while he did the viewing. I looked at the strange women in the mirror whose face looked like a Picasso and held onto the walls blinking into the bright sunlight to discover Mike Leigh stood about 4 foot away, cameras, lights, huge trucks ... I actually did a cartoon rubbing my eyes to check i wasn't seeing things. They were filming Happy Go Lucky. It was a very surreal moment on a very surreal morning. I finally reconnected with my core self on the no.73 bus from the Angel when David Bowie came on my Creative Zen and like peter pan being reattached to his shadow I was once again complete. God i miss my youth/don't do drugs kids.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
That Beckham story is just the newest version of the Madonna and Guy Ritchie one about their wedding. Time will tell I suppose but every time there’s a big celebration these stories (always a friend of a friend of a cousin of a hairdresser) pop up!
I heard some good tea years ago when they were married. A guy I knew who was gay for pay got a call for a ‘couples’ job in South Kensington. When he got round there, there were several other rent boys present and the couple were none other that Madge & Guy. I thought he was chatting tit but this pic always made me wonder

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Mark Friths (editor of Heat) book recalls how Pete Bennett was totally using Nikki by pretending to like her romantically when they came out of the house. They did a photo shoot for Heat and Pete insisted on wearing, and holding onto, a belt buckle with Cherries on. It later transpired Cherry was the name of his long term girlfriend that he was secretly still with behind Nikki’s back, the belt buckle was an ‘in’ joke between them, that Nikki was clueless about.

He also harassed Nikki to see him when she was dying to redeem himself, and immediately put it on social media for likes. Plenty of Nikki’s real friends - including Imogen from the same series of Big Brother do not speak kindly of him at all.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
I quite a few celebs when I lived in London, I used to work near the Arsenal ground and Ronnie O'Sullivan used to live round there (don't know if he still does) and I used to see him frequently just walking to and from the tube or the shops or wherever. The month I moved to Sheffield he was playing the championships at the Crucible , walked past me and gave me a brilliant "what the duck are you doing here?" look.

One night I'd gone a bit too far on a mid week bender for my mates birthday and lost count of how many pills I'd gobbled up, after phoning my newly ex boyfriend at 7am in an existential crisis he'd come round to help soothe me to sleep, I woke up a few hours later to the sound of the estate agent letting himself into the flat to do a viewing. I stumbled into the hallway apologising that I'd forgotten, asked for 5 mins to get straightened up and I'd wait outside while he did the viewing. I looked at the strange women in the mirror whose face looked like a Picasso and held onto the walls blinking into the bright sunlight to discover Mike Leigh stood about 4 foot away, cameras, lights, huge trucks ... I actually did a cartoon rubbing my eyes to check i wasn't seeing things. They were filming Happy Go Lucky. It was a very surreal moment on a very surreal morning. I finally reconnected with my core self on the no.73 bus from the Angel when David Bowie came on my Creative Zen and like peter pan being reattached to his shadow I was once again complete. God i miss my youth/don't do drugs kids.
This sounds like an epic fever dream 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I heard some good tea years ago when they were married. A guy I knew who was gay for pay got a call for a ‘couples’ job in South Kensington. When he got round there, there were several other rent boys present and the couple were none other that Madge & Guy. I thought he was chatting tit but this pic always made me wonder
I can imagine Madonna being absolute filth in the bedroom. I bet she was a great shag lol

Now she just looks like a Space Raider crisp

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Supreme tea

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.