Secret Celebrity Gossip #163

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mark Friths (editor of Heat) book recalls how Pete Bennett was totally using Nikki by pretending to like her romantically when they came out of the house. They did a photo shoot for Heat and Pete insisted on wearing, and holding onto, a belt buckle with Cherries on. It later transpired Cherry was the name of his long term girlfriend that he was secretly still with behind Nikki’s back, the belt buckle was an ‘in’ joke between them, that Nikki was clueless about.

He also harassed Nikki to see him when she was dying to redeem himself, and immediately put it on social media for likes. Plenty of Nikki’s real friends - including Imogen from the same series of Big Brother do not speak kindly of him at all.
He should never have uploaded those photos of Nikki a few days before she passed away. He was never her friend, he didn't even know how sick she was until her friends set up a Go Fund Me for treatment. I sometimes wonder how much of his Tourette's was exaggerated too.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Saw Jameela Jamil on Monday in Hyde Park. Her dog played ball with my son for a bit and she smiled and waved. That’s all I have for this week.

Reactions: 23
Supreme tea
I wish I could remember the finer details. What made me think he wasn’t lying is that he was absolutely not interested in celebs at all and was too young to be dazzled by Madonna. Her star had waned somewhat by the time she married GR. Also, her brother Christopher’s book described how homophobic GR was towards him and that he went out of his way to appear like a lad at every opportunity, making gay jokes at the pre-wedding weekend, getting all the stags to go on a shooting party and lots of manly back-slapping. How amusing that his wife-to-be was pegging him like a witch the whole time 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
When I was much younger, I went on a massive piss-up with Limahl, Idi Amin, Dusty Bin and Shergar.
Anyway, after a heavy night on the booze I went home and totally blew 'chunks' on the kitchen floor in front of my mum and dad.

'Chunks' was the name of our dog.

1717065119295.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Saw Jameela Jamil on Monday in Hyde Park. Her dog played ball with my son for a bit and she smiled and waved. That’s all I have for this week.
When she recalls this incident your son will have viciously attacked her dog, and brave Jameela will have been very seriously injured fending him off.

• Haha
Reactions: 81
I used to work in retail in London so would often see famous people walking around, but notably the two rudest people I ever had the misfortune to serve were Dame Kelly Holmes,so unpleasant, and Louis Spence-this was at the height of the Pineapple studios TV series fame, the rudest person I've ever encountered.
To restore balance Jonathan Ross, Natalie Cassidy, Adam Ant,Trigger from only fools and horses, and Makosi from Big Brother were all absolutely lovely

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I'm amazed the 'ingested too much semen' story still has legs. It's not a poison is it? Plus, if you give it anything more than 5 seconds thought, you'd work out that you would have to swallow about 30 'deposits' to get a pint of it so surely you'd get lockjaw first?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I used to work in retail in London so would often see famous people walking around, but notably the two rudest people I ever had the misfortune to serve were Dame Kelly Holmes,so unpleasant, and Louis Spence-this was at the height of the Pineapple studios TV series fame, the rudest person I've ever encountered.
To restore balance Jonathan Ross, Natalie Cassidy, Adam Ant,Trigger from only fools and horses, and Makosi from Big Brother were all absolutely lovely
I can't stand Kelly Holmes. National treasure my hole

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
My Dad queued behind Lenny Henry for the cash point at the Cornwall show some years ago. Unfortunately poor old Lenny couldn’t get any money out despite repeated attempts. I guess Dawn had withheld his pocket money that week.
They were next door neighbours of a friend of mine back around the late 80s or early nineties. My friend insisted they were both gay.
---
I'm amazed the 'ingested too much semen' story still has legs. It's not a poison is it? Plus, if you give it anything more than 5 seconds thought, you'd work out that you would have to swallow about 30 'deposits' to get a pint of it so surely you'd get lockjaw first?
And also, who in A&E is in charge of testing stomach contents for jizz to the extent they know it comes from 30 different people? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 45
more than that even, 96 teaspoons in a pint, how much in 1 ejaculation? 1 teaspoon? jaw would be hanging off.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Before I knew who he was I thought Marty Healy looked quite cute then I found out he was the son of Denise and when I look at him I just see her and want to boke,
cheers mate for the reminder.. I like try and think of Matty as Tim's son rather than related to Denise as I am also partial
---
Oh, in slightly more glamorous news, I was in the queue for the loo behind Helena Bonham-Carter at a Rufus Wainwright gig. And I sat behind Bob Mortimer.
i had a chat in the loos with Anita Pallenberg and Kate Moss at a Marianne Faithfull gig a few yrs back and remember the security not letting Anita backstage and standing there saying dude she's her best mate etc..because the numpties that they had on security had not a clue
---
As I've said before the only famous person I've met is the former world darts champion Kieth Deller, at a charity event. Me and my cousin spent a few minutes talking to him largely about sports psychology.
god i had a mate at school who really fancied him

Reactions: 8
Also, I'm pretty sure stomach pumping is no longer a valid treatment for an overdose of anything. Medics administer antidotes instead.

As someone else said earlier, it was low level homophobia in action in most cases.
I was surprised that Sir Rod was one of the stomach pumped semen gang though, he's always been loud and proud about shagging 6ft tall blonde women. He's also very supportive of the LGBTQ community.

Reactions: 18
i had a chat in the loos with Anita Pallenberg and Kate Moss at a Marianne Faithfull gig a few yrs back and remember the security not letting Anita backstage and standing there saying dude she's her best mate etc..because the numpties that they had on security had not a clue
---
LOVE MF. And I can’t wait to see the AP documentary

Reactions: 7
I never heard the story as anyone dying of sperm ingestion. Just a stomach pumping. Not that it makes any more sense at all.

Freddie Mercury very famously died of AIDS and wouldn’t even have HAD a post mortem.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I never heard the story as anyone dying of sperm ingestion. Just a stomach pumping. Not that it makes any more sense at all.

Freddie Mercury very famously died of AIDS and wouldn’t even have HAD a post mortem.
He was also very very unwell and unlikely to have been entertaining gentlemen callers in his final days.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Would a post mortem be carried out in deaths where the person has AIDS? I wouldn’t imagine so but I could be wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.