Secret Celebrity Gossip #163

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two things : Jodie Marsh absolutely slated Fran Cosgrave in her autobiography, which I can highly recommend if anyone wants a trashy (delusional) beach read.

Also I'm sure my sister had a commodore 64 game called 'Freddie Starr ate my hamster', is this also an urban myth??.

Reactions: 12
No, and yes. It was a newspaper story that turned out to be bullshit. But made for a News of the World headline.

Reactions: 7
Two things : Jodie Marsh absolutely slated Fran Cosgrove in her autobiography, which I can highly recommend if anyone wants a trashy (delusional) beach read.

Also I'm sure my sister had a commodore 64 game called 'Freddie Starr ate my hamster', is this also an urban myth??.
The Freddie Starr hamster story was allegedly made up by the vile Max Clifford to garner publicity for Freddie. I think Max might have admitted it. However given how crazy Freddie used to act, and drugs and drink, it wasn't all that hard to believe at the time.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Two things : Jodie Marsh absolutely slated Fran Cosgrave in her autobiography, which I can highly recommend if anyone wants a trashy (delusional) beach read.

That was a tabloid headline in the 1980s, I hope it's not true!

Reactions: 1
The Freddie Starr hamster story was allegedly made up by the vile Max Clifford to garner publicity for Freddie. I think Max might have admitted it. However given how crazy Freddie used to act, and drugs and drink, it wasn't all that hard to believe at the time.
Wasn't it in The Daily Sport? The "WWII Bomber Found on the Moon" paper?

Reactions: 4
Once again, it was reported by nurses who saw him go into the morgue, spend a lot of time in there then come out again but it was ignored. Celeb or not, I honestly don't know how people were okay with him having a set of keys and having the run of the place. The rumours were rife so they could have at least tried to hamper his actions but nope.
Apparently the older nurses knew he was a wrongun and wouldn’t let him in. I had no idea until he died about any of this but apparently it was well known which is disgraceful.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I thought Beyoncé wanted nothing to do with her, but she sends Kim free clothes and stuff, so she can’t dislike her?

I agree it’s hilarious that they are both killing themselves trying to make their bang average, plain AF, , talentless, daughters stars though.
Maybe not hate but I don't think she sees her as a friend either. Kim and her people have at times tried to make it seem they are closer than they seemed to be like when Kanye claimed that when she recorded in the studio, Beyonce put up posters of Kim for inspiration because she inspires powerful women then a while later footage of her in the studio was put online and there was no sign of Kim anywhere. I think they were cordial because of their husbands and the merch would have been sent to her then just like it was sent to Kylie, Kendall and others seen as 'popular' at the time so that's not surprising but since the split not so much.

Reactions: 3
One I always remember that sounds like an urban myth but is apparently true is Michael Jackson hiring the whole of Alton Towers to himself one night. This was years ago during his Thriller album years. I think when he was on tour over here.
I remember that at the time, didn’t he hire it for him and Kylie?

Wasn't it in The Daily Sport? The "WWII Bomber Found on the Moon" paper?
The hilarious thing about that was that when an astromer wrote to them explaining why it was bollocks they then printed another headline of "WW2 bomber vanishes from the moon!"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe they were just lookielikeys. When I was on holiday last week I saw a cracking Harold shipman, pep guardiola and vialli.
I was in Copenhagen a couple of months ago and saw Roman Kemp and Rag and Bone Man in a restaurant. They weren’t together and ‘Roman’ hopped on a push bike with his girlfriend after dinner 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I remember that at the time, didn’t he hire it for him and Kylie?
Many years ago, my Mum thought she was seeing things when she saw Kylie being driven through our small town High Street.
Usually this would be met with much amusement and piss taking of her wackiness, but Kylie's boyfriend at the time came from where we lived, so made total sense.

Reactions: 10
I love that we have no new gossip (except Eammon! ) that we're rehashing old gossip - and I'm here to hear it again 😂❤

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I love that we have no new gossip (except Eammon! ) that we're rehashing old gossip - and I'm here to hear it again 😂❤
I want some new gossip. Need Kate Middleton to make an appearance please.

Reactions: 3
Many years ago, my Mum thought she was seeing things when she saw Kylie being driven through our small town High Street.
Usually this would be met with much amusement and piss taking of her wackiness, but Kylie's boyfriend at the time came from where we lived, so made total sense.
Ooh was it Frinton??

That’s the thing that always angered me about the whole Saville thing. At 13 years old I knew what he was, everyone knew. The rumours were ridiculous. And nobody did a bloody thing.

As for Towers. I live right by it. You’d have to pay me to go. Hate the place with a passion, overpriced and underwhelming.
DH was stood in a queue with Jimmy Sommervile for the Corkscrew once. Think he was a bit star struck.
---
friend of mine bumped into Eddie Redmayne in our local B&Q. He’d bought a property up this way. I’ve stalked that aisle for four years now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.