Secret Celebrity Gossip #163

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

I lived in Ireland and heard the Marc Almond rumour.. I mean how???? Before internet
Before mobile phones
How did that rumor travel

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He was totally not what I expected on Strictly. Funny, self deprecating and clearly didnā€™t take himself too seriously. Eoin McLove in Father Ted was obviously based on him šŸ˜‚ the sister being his mum thing wouldnā€™t surprise me as that was fairly common back when unmarried young mums were frowned upon.
Mrs Doyle, in an unusual move has baked a jumper in the cake. I love that episode.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Itā€˜s crazy how the ā€œpaying off a couple for a wedding venueā€ story is SO tame and almost wholesome for urban legend! No jizz in the story or anything!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Of course the other story that I knew growing up was that Jimmy Savile had sex with corpses. That one escaped senior management at Jimmys but was common knowledge at my school in London.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
The Richard Gere hamster/gerbil story is the first celeb urban myth that I was aware of. We heard that the poor rodent was forced to run up a toilet roll tube straight into Mr Gere's jacksy. I can remember discussing it with my mates, we thought it was rubbish, who on earth would do something like that? Now that I'm much older, and slightly wiser, I've realised that story was quite tame when compared to the things that celebrities get up to nowadays! šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When Eamonn has his fall from grace, will Schofe go on GB News in a tracksuit?

ā€œIā€™m gay old! Iā€™M GAY OLD!ā€
---
Thatā€™s my fave Marilyn Manson rumour. Been on the go since the late 90ā€™s
My brain read that as Marylin Monroe. Was veeeeeeery confused for a second.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
He was totally not what I expected on Strictly. Funny, self deprecating and clearly didnā€™t take himself too seriously. Eoin McLove in Father Ted was obviously based on him šŸ˜‚ the sister being his mum thing wouldnā€™t surprise me as that was fairly common back when unmarried young mums were frowned upon.
When my Aunty had terminal cancer, she had a phone call from Daniel O'Donnell, and he was absolutely lovely to her

• Heart
Reactions: 88
When my Aunty had terminal cancer, she had a phone call from Daniel O'Donnell, and he was absolutely lovely to her
I loved that when he was on strictly they paired him up with Kristina who was the show 'maneater' having dated her previous partners and an affair with another dancer.
He was so wholesome.

Reactions: 22
I heard this one before but Margo is only 11 years older than Daniel so it seems unlikely - if true it'd most likely be a child sexual abuse case so I hope it really is just a silly rumour.
Yes, I don't believe that at all, and never did. It was a silly rumour that took on a life of it's own.

Margo's life story is quite sad, in some ways. I remember seeing an interview with her, years ago. Their dad died when they were all quite young, and he said to her when he was dying, that she would now be the one to take care of the family. So she was out trying to earn a living from a very young age. And it was not an easy job.

Daniel's music might not be to my taste but he is an out and out gentleman, and very witty, in my opinion. šŸ˜ I am just sorry that I wasn't watching Strictly when he was on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I love Daniel and if you havenā€™t watched it already you need to check out his Halloween special. Itā€™s amazing. And that story is lovely, what a nice bloke.

Reactions: 12
he's soooo kind to his fans, really goes above and beyond. and yes, has a great sense of humour.

Reactions: 14
Of course the other story that I knew growing up was that Jimmy Savile had sex with corpses. That one escaped senior management at Jimmys but was common knowledge at my school in London.
A friend of ours from Leeds came to stay with us for a weekend some time before The Jangly Beast died, and we got talking about showbiz and Savile, and I remember him saying that it was known around Leeds that he "wasn't very nice", and the friend contorted his face in disgust. That quite English way of using understatement when it comes to the words used, but you know by the way they've said it that it means the person being discussed must be an evil bastard (little did we know just how evil).
---
he's soooo kind to his fans, really goes above and beyond. and yes, has a great sense of humour.
He was so funny when he was on the Irish Late Late Show last autumn. He had everyone in stitches.
---
They say that Ruth told EH it was over a year ago. Exactly one year ago he did his crybaby interview with Wootten. It is too much of a coincidence that took place then and she told him she wanted a divorce. It must have been the final straw. He did that against her wishes.
I guess we'll never know for sure, but it just seems so sad at 64 years of age as they both are, to be starting all over again after all those years together. However I'd like to see Eamonn be able to go back to Belfast or at least be able to spend more time there as he really seems to want to. Pandemics and illnesses and the deaths of loved ones tend to re-focus one's mind and one thinks about how we want to spend the rest of our lives, and also where we'd want to be when we pass, and what we want to happen, and what we don't. For example my partner has expressed a desire to go around Europe in a caravan for a few months - I could not think of anything I'd want to do less! I don't even like going away from home for more than 4 days. Things like that can cause issues if both people are adamant.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Sadly that one turned out to be very true :(
Once again, it was reported by nurses who saw him go into the morgue, spend a lot of time in there then come out again but it was ignored. Celeb or not, I honestly don't know how people were okay with him having a set of keys and having the run of the place. The rumours were rife so they could have at least tried to hamper his actions but nope.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.