Secret Celebrity Gossip #163

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m another one sad about Eamonn and Ruth. Though I can imagine him being a grumpy old sod and difficult to live with.

I’ve also never seen any Richard Curtis films. Tried to watch Notting Hill and thought it was too daft to laugh at. Plus I can’t stand him (Curtis). He seems very smug.

Reactions: 26
Whatever happened to in 'sickness and in health'.
She appears to be like my ex-husband, he was very happy to be married when I was bringing in all the money,
but was very happy to divorce me when I got ill....
Where has it been stated that that’s the reason for the split?

Reactions: 13
On Kaye Adam’s podcast he said he wanted to move to NI, he didn’t feel any affinity to where he lived. He now has grandkids there. In broadcasting terms he is washed up, and he is bitter about that. He did himself no favours doing that boo hoo interview about Pip Schofield- as much as we were all there for it. I can’t imagine he is easy to live with, especially with all his health woes. Ruth is still well regarded and won’t feel ready to throw in the towel yet. They are the same age but he seems much older despite his heavy handed use of filters on his Instagram- he looks 25 years younger in them. Wonder who will get custody of Maggie their mutt. They both love her.

Reactions: 29
Someone said last page they haven’t seen Ruth on LW for ages. She was on in the last 2 weeks. She was also liking Eamonns’s Instagram posts in April too. I reckon E wants to move back to NI. He has grandchildren there now.
I don’t remember seeing her on Loose Women at all this month. The last time I recall seeing her was towards the end of April

Reactions: 4
I don’t remember seeing her on Loose Women at all this month. The last time I recall seeing her was towards the end of April
You are right, it was 29 April. Time flies and all that. That was around the last time she liked his Instagram posts.

Reactions: 4
Ruth was on QVC this week (don't judge me, I was only flicking past)!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I love Grease, hated Love Actually, and have never seen Dirty Dancing!
Hate dirty dancing! Don't think Patrick Swayze was hot and that dance lift scene is the most crappiest, over re-created scene ever.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I didn’t think I could love Eamonn more and then he dropped his impersonation of Philth Schofield 😍😍😍😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Ruth was on QVC this week (don't judge me, I was only flicking past)!
Being on QVC would be a lot easier than doing Loose Women. She’s just selling clothes on there whereas LW they talk about topics too close to home. Might explain why’s she’s not been on LW since last month

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.