Secret Celebrity Gossip #163

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where has it been stated that that’s the reason for the split?
I would imagine Ruth is a very high earner in her own right. I doubt money is a motivator with this split. I'll bet it's because he wants to move to retire to NI and be with his family. His health determines that he can't do any of the travel shows and stuff they were doing together and he was struggling with the early shows on GB News. She is still very active work wise and probably doesn't want to give that up or move away from her mother. Their son is grown up and I suspect they just want very different things now.

Reactions: 29
Just dropped in to see if there was any juicy gossip on Eamonn and Ruth and couldn't help but notice the film debate.
I hate Grease, Dirty Dancing, Pretty Woman and Love Actually. In fact, I'd go as far as saying they make me feel ashamed to be a woman 🤣😘

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I think Love Actually and Notting Hill are really forced, but I love Four Weddings, its that rare gem, a romcom that‘s genuinely romantic AND funny.
Mind you I am a simple soul who laughs at Hugh Grant saying “fuckity duck!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Just dropped in to see if there was any juicy gossip on Eamonn and Ruth and couldn't help but notice the film debate.
I hate Grease, Dirty Dancing, Pretty Woman and Love Actually. In fact, I'd go as far as saying they make me feel ashamed to be a woman 🤣😘
Pretty Woman is abhorrent. The ‘fairy-tale’ version of prostitution that it presents is pure male fantasy, then they stuck the trite ‘she rescued him right back’ line on the end so they could pretend it’s a feminist film. It’s indefensible. 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 77
I didn’t think I could love Eamonn more and then he dropped his impersonation of Philth Schofield 😍😍😍😍
I still love the Schofield thread title that came from that, just for the phrase "Help me Holmes, I'm straight no more" 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Darby O'Gill and the Little People was the worst horror film I saw. When I was 17 and I found out it was made by Disney I was even more traumatised.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Eamonn, dressed in his care home outfit, being interviewed by a non blinking Dan Wootton, was top tier tv. I practically lived on Tattle that week while my children took care of themselves! It was a magical time!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 120
Eamonn, dressed in his care home outfit, being interviewed by a non blinking Dan Wootton, was top tier tv. I practically lived on Tattle that week while my children took care of themselves! It was a magical time!
“I thought he’d killed a child or something!” from Eamonn, and this

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I think Love Actually and Notting Hill are really forced, but I love Four Weddings, its that rare gem, a romcom that‘s genuinely romantic AND funny.
Mind you I am a simple soul who laughs at Hugh Grant saying “fuckity duck!”
I LOVE Four Weddings.i watch it every Boxing Day with a daytime gin.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
OMG this has genuinely brought a tear to my eye laughing :LOL:

I know Eamonn can be a little cantakerous and is probably not that easy to live with but I've always liked Eamonn and Ruth as a duo and I liked them even more when they shared my own sentiment of Schoffie being an insufferable gobshite.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Nicki Minaj has been arrested for possession of “soft drugs” (weed) in Amsterdam today, just hours before she’s due to be playing at the Co-op arena in Manchester this evening!

Edited to add, I swear the Co-op Arena is cursed!
Manchester evening news have live updates (I had to nosy) and she's been released by Dutch police. duck being at that convert, you would think she wouldn't risk this kind of stuff.

Reactions: 9
Eamon has gone full gammon which, if that’s not how you view the world, must be dispiriting to live with. I couldn’t do it.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.