Secret Celebrity Gossip #163

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mail now saying they split a year ago but decided to keep it secret. She has been commenting on his Instagram posts but in an acquaintance way rather than as his other half. Eamonn is hitting the filters hard on his Instagram, a la Huw Edwards (he was doing the same at one point, although he didn’t do his arse in that infamous shot) for the last few months. It sounds like they grew apart, and once their child flew the nest, they realised they didn’t want the same thing. Although Ruth can be smug she isn’t gammony and undignified- but Eamonn has been both for a while now. She will be the top earner now, although she did a weird gaming advert a while ago - maybe putting money in the pot for the split. His big earning days are over, but maybe he thinks he can go back to NI and become a big fish over there.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Any tea on Glen Powell? His new movie Hit Man looks really good, is getting rave reviews, and he is everywhere promoting it. I thought he might have harmed his career with the Sydeny Sweeney cheating rumours but seems not. I do think something happened there though, they both doth protest too much and his girlfriend split with him at that exact time...

Reactions: 4
Pretty Woman is abhorrent. The ‘fairy-tale’ version of prostitution that it presents is pure male fantasy, then they stuck the trite ‘she rescued him right back’ line on the end so they could pretend it’s a feminist film. It’s indefensible. 🤬
The stage version is much more palatable. Vivian is trying to find a way out of her situation and the hotel manager/fairy godmother figure is almost as important as Edward to the plot.

Reactions: 10
Kit was meant to end up dead, wasn't she? In the stage musical, she ends up training as a policewoman.
Dont think Vivian was to get her happy ending and that's not a euphemism btw lol

Originally called $3,000, the price for Vivian to spend the week with Edward, the film ended with the “couple” separating. The businessman left the young woman on the pavement where they had met a few days earlier, throwing the promised cash out the window in exchange for her company.24 May 2023

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If it was anything like real life, Edward would wake up and find Vivian gone, with his car, his watch and all his money.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Any tea on Glen Powell? His new movie Hit Man looks really good, is getting rave reviews, and he is everywhere promoting it. I thought he might have harmed his career with the Sydeny Sweeney cheating rumours but seems not. I do think something happened there though, they both doth protest too much and his girlfriend split with him at that exact time...
I know nothing about him but I find him really creepy looking 😱

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.