Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gingerprincess

Chatty Member
Any tea on Jarvis Cocker?
Just watching Pulp in Prime from Primavera Sound, Jarvis seems to have developed a lisp, I saw them last year and he was fine. Maybe the your is taking its toll

Reactions: 3

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
That Beckham story is just the newest version of the Madonna and Guy Ritchie one about their wedding. Time will tell I suppose but every time there’s a big celebration these stories (always a friend of a friend of a cousin of a hairdresser) pop up!

LouBug19

VIP Member
On the subject of the Kardasians I noticed Mason got an insta and he looks so different!!

shellie

VIP Member
I thought Beyoncé wanted nothing to do with her, but she sends Kim free clothes and stuff, so she can’t hate her?

I agree it’s hilarious that they are both killing themselves trying to make their bang average, plain AF, , talentless, daughters stars though.
Maybe not hate but I don't think she sees her as a friend either. Kim and her people have at times tried to make it seem they are closer than they seemed to be like when Kanye claimed that when she recorded in the studio, Beyonce put up posters of Kim for inspiration because she inspires powerful women then a while later footage of her in the studio was put online and there was no sign of Kim anywhere. I think they were cordial because of their husbands and the merch would have been sent to her then just like it was sent to Kylie, Kendall and others seen as 'popular' at the time so that's not surprising but since the split not so much.