Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

alafolie

I’m not surprised at this news if true. I follow them both on Instagram and they’ve not been seen together for ages. I would say best part of a year
I thought the same! She seems to spend Sundays with her mum and he is never featured.

Reactions: 3

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
He got a lot of bad press after splitting up with Natasha Hamilton, although given what a car crash her life turned into I suspect that wasn't all his fault 😂 also I remember there were a lot of drug rumours at the time and his club got shut down on the back of that.
Can't believe that's all 20ish years ago :eek:
where have years gone🥴yes read abit about NH,don’t hear about him now.

MemoryLane

Chatty Member
Mail now saying they split a year ago but decided to keep it secret. She has been commenting on his Instagram posts but in an acquaintance way rather than as his other half. Eamonn is hitting the filters hard on his Instagram, a la Huw Edwards (he was doing the same at one point, although he didn’t do his arse in that infamous shot) for the last few months. It sounds like they grew apart, and once their child flew the nest, they realised they didn’t want the same thing. Although Ruth can be smug she isn’t gammony and undignified- but Eamonn has been both for a while now. She will be the top earner now, although she did a weird gaming advert a while ago - maybe putting money in the pot for the split. His big earning days are over, but maybe he thinks he can go back to NI and become a big fish over there.
Didn’t filter his arse!! 😂 tickled me that did!!

• Haha
it’s not the first name that comes to mind when I think dead sexy hunk.

Other famous Glens include him off Big brother, Miller, Medeiros and Close.
Showing my age a bit here to add Superman's dad Glenn Ford. And John Wayne's compadre in True Grit, Glenn Campbell. It's still a fairly popular name in Scotland and the US.