Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CarmenGhia

VIP Member
💋🍆, probably 🤭

And Biffo The Bear rings a bell as a DS username, too.
Biffo could be really funny, but I remember he seemed to post while drunk sometimes and talk absolute rubbish.
I liked Stoatie, although he could be annoying when he'd had a drink, and The Fat Controller, who always seemed really kind. Does anyone else remember Housewife? She was totally cray-cray and would post really literal answers to people's questions. She had a way of signing off posts that I think was "Always happy to help!"

Reactions: 4

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
There might be more to that than it seems. Apparently one of those girls is a TikToker (yuck) who makes content where she deliberately winds people up and tries to get a rise out of them.

Speculation is its a bit and Chrissy and John were in on it, or the girls had been deliberately wasting time and acting the arsehole to annoy them.

They still always come across as a pair of pricks anyway (and she's genuinely horrible).
Oh! I’m half believing in pizza gate because of her lol. She seems like a horrible person

lilyannrose

VIP Member
Any tea on Glen Powell? His new movie Hit Man looks really good, is getting rave reviews, and he is everywhere promoting it. I thought he might have harmed his career with the Sydeny Sweeney cheating rumours but seems not. I do think something happened there though, they both doth protest too much and his girlfriend split with him at that exact time...

It was announced yesterday. If you go back a few pages we were talking about it on here. There’s been speculation on Tattle a while ago that they separated as they were hardly pictured together anymore although up until about a month ago Ruth was still liking Eamonn’s posts on Instagram.

Eamonn has gone through a phase recently of posting heavily filtered pictures of himself making him look more fresh faced
Possibly trying to impress someone much younger?

Harlot O'Scara

VIP Member
The Freddie Starr hamster story was allegedly made up by the vile Max Clifford to garner publicity for Freddie. I think Max might have admitted it. However given how crazy Freddie used to act, and drugs and drink, it wasn't all that hard to believe at the time.
Wasn't it in The Daily Sport? The "WWII Bomber Found on the Moon" paper?

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Someone said last page they haven’t seen Ruth on LW for ages. She was on in the last 2 weeks. She was also liking Eamonns’s Instagram posts in April too. I reckon E wants to move back to NI. He has grandchildren there now.
I don’t remember seeing her on Loose Women at all this month. The last time I recall seeing her was towards the end of April

louisababe

Sorry if this has already been posted but I’m here for this, it sounds like a Dan brown novel and we are coming into the trashy novel holiday season

---

I didn’t really want to think about this but I bet Eamonn loves to go down town.
I agree , although he’s always given me creepy old man pedalo vibes .. Ruth’s well shot of him .

Reactions: 3
It had been rumoured about Prince before that, even. But he was so flexible he probably could have done it without surgery 😂
---

I used to work in HMV and we didn't often get anyone famous in, but I did serve Dylan Moran once: he bought a Joan Armatrading Best Of and whichever Girls Aloud album was most recently out at the time. His daughter was with him, I suspect one of them was for her.

I also used to serve Ian Rankin on a regular basis. I think he came in once a month, always on a Sunday, and bought loads of DVDs. He was lovely and I was always impressed by how eclectic his collection must be. The only one I remember him buying though was the art film Zidane by Douglas Gordon.
---

I'm interested to know more about your impressions of Kate Winslet! Part of me thinks famous people should just be allowed to go about their business and get on a plane without being bothered, but part of me thinks "you're on the plane for 8 hours, you can't summon the energy to write your name?" - did she decline in a kind way? What was her vibe?
Which HMV did you work in?

Reactions: 3