Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Former handbagger here. Was utterly bereft when they just turned it off overnight with no explanation. Yeh it was cliquey - but given the era and the demographic - young women gonna young women. If it were still going, there’d be plenty of us 50+ now.

Me too! 😀

Reactions: 2

HaloGirl

VIP Member
Did you not see my earlier post re lim yoona’s dress ? you are entitled to your opinion tho 😆

Coniferhedge

Chatty Member
One I always remember that sounds like an urban myth but is apparently true is Michael Jackson hiring the whole of Alton Towers to himself one night. This was years ago during his Thriller album years. I think when he was on tour over here.

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
North seems to be a promising artist so I don’t know why they wouldn’t nurture that, or at least invest in her singing and acting abilities before throwing her to the wolves like that. Someone should have stepped in and stopped this because that poor kid is getting dragged and it’s not her fault her family are idiots who can’t say no. It’s a terrible shame for the poor kids who’ve been working hard and have a great voice and stage presence who are missing out because someone bought their kids way in, too.
Maybe, they're making money out of all the clicks and comments of outrage.
It's amazing what some of "these people" can make money out of.
I just scroll on by now. 🙄