Secret Celebrity Gossip #163

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, the people in the Belfast shops were nice but reserved. The contrast in the museum colleagues was so marked though - Dublin couldn't do enough for us, including showing us a great place to eat in the evening. I thought it was us Scots who were reputed to be dour!
Not West Coast Scots! šŸ˜‰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Same. Trying to fit 2 gazillion pots in the dishwasher, opening a tin of corned beef, putting the duvet cover back on, itā€™s all ā€˜itā€™s like the bloody Krypton Factor!ā€™ Kids look at me like Iā€™m mental. Such a shame that we donā€™t get those bonkers mainstream game shows anymore, but I suspect Iā€™m looking at them through the rose tinted glasses of my childhood. There used to be another one set in space and had celebs int it, where they had to move across a sort of maze as the final challenge and they got zapped if they stepped in the wrong place. As a kid, it scared the tit out of me and I genuinely worried theyā€™d done away with Moira Stewart.
THE ADVENTURE GAME!

Edit: sorry I see three pages have passed and I am too late.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Talking of tit singers, I listened to Sabrina Carpenter's Espresso song yesterday. It's crap. It's like a jingle for a coffee ad but not even catchy.
This performance is bizarre. She sounds like an adult when she talks then switches to a quite baby-ish voice when she sings (a lot of boosting of her voice with the vocals on the track). I don't have a bleeping clue how she has any appeal to anybody in any way.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This performance is bizarre. She sounds like an adult when she talks then switches to a quite baby-ish voice when she sings (a lot of boosting of her voice with the vocals on the track). I don't have a bleeping clue how she has any appeal to anybody in any way.

Maybe she inherited voice changing talents from her aunt.
She is the niece of Nancy Cartwright aka Bart Simpson

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

I have never heard of her until this thread.

Reactions: 20
Gronda Gronda.

There was a Chinese/British actor who went on the adventure game - he starred in a detective series calledā€¦ ā€œThe Chinese Detectiveā€.

Reactions: 7
I have never heard of her until this thread.
I only heard of because of her and Barry Keough (saltburn) relationship. They look weirdly similar, maybe nose/chin.
That espresso song is dull and why are adults in the crowd singing along to dire lyrics.

Reactions: 17
I only heard of because of her and Barry Keough (saltburn) relationship. They look weirdly similar, maybe nose/chin.
That espresso song is dull and why are adults in the crowd singing along to dire lyrics.
One woman in the crowd is crying! Just because that lady is flatly saying "you guys are amazing because you made one of my songs go to number one". Honestly I've heard more impassioned, sincere speeches from local election candidates on the campaign trail.
She's a pretty girl but a poor singer and seems devoid of personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Sounds like the kind of shite played on Greek radio that you have to endure on the dusty transfer coach to the resort which always takes FOREVER

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
I donā€™t mind Sabrina Carpenter *runs and hides*

Not sure what North west was doing at the Lion King concert thing. She didnā€™t even have a proper costume? Felt a bit cheap

Reactions: 18
Sorry if this has already been posted but Iā€™m here for this, it sounds like a Dan brown novel and we are coming into the trashy novel holiday season

---
A bit of a shame but quietly hoping thereā€™s a chance for Eamonn and me now. Just one night mind
I didnā€™t really want to think about this but I bet Eamonn loves to go down town.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Sorry if this has already been posted but Iā€™m here for this, it sounds like a Dan brown novel and we are coming into the trashy novel holiday season

---

I didnā€™t really want to think about this but I bet Eamonn loves to go down town.
If anyone else mentions Eamonn Holmes in a sexual fashion I'm calling the police.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 120

---
ā€œHeā€™s very deadā€. Not just a little bit dead. Entirely dead.

As soon as I receive assurance that Madeley wrote every word of this himself and that no ghostwriters were involved, Iā€™ll be ordering my copy šŸ˜Ž

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.