Secret Celebrity Gossip #163

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has already been posted but I’m here for this, it sounds like a Dan brown novel and we are coming into the trashy novel holiday season

---

I didn’t really want to think about this but I bet Eamonn loves to go down town.
He even sounds like him now. How long dod it take those coppers to walk round the cross if their view was being made clearer by the sunrise- half an hour?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Didn't he also say that the Spice Girls winning an Ivor Novello award made him want to hand back his IN awards

I'm 58, my memory is so bad I think I've got dementia but I can remember that 🤣🤣🤣

I've always been team Robbie 😳😳😳

Someone posted a photo on Facebook of a ticket to see Robbie in 2006 - £40!!! Those were the days 😢😢😢
Just looked at my Madonna Blonde Ambition Wembley ticket - £20 :eek:

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
“He’s very dead”. Not just a little bit dead. Entirely dead.

As soon as I receive assurance that Madeley wrote every word of this himself and that no ghostwriters were involved, I’ll be ordering my copy 😎
My favourite made my moment was when he interviewed Clinton and compared his shoplifting debacle to the Lewinsky affair. It was amazing.

Edit: Madley not ‘made my’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Sorry if this has already been posted but I’m here for this, it sounds like a Dan brown novel and we are coming into the trashy novel holiday season

---

I didn’t really want to think about this but I bet Eamonn loves to go down town.
Oh no I think he’s the opposite, lazy in that department

Reactions: 1
I am still very sad that no one would come to see Queen with me in 1974 because the tickets were just SO expensive...£2.50!! :unsure:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
One woman in the crowd is crying! Just because that lady is flatly saying "you guys are amazing because you made one of my songs go to number one". Honestly I've heard more impassioned, sincere speeches from local election candidates on the campaign trail.
She's a pretty girl but a poor singer and seems devoid of personality.
The whole crowd interaction was weird and wooden, box ticking, no warmth or enjoyment in it.

Reactions: 7

Beautiful story. 9 years on from their tragic first date and they are married. Lessons there on how to make something work instead of giving up, which as they were on their first date would have been easy to do. Leah in person is very naturally beautiful too.
That’s a lovely story. That was crazy what happened to them. They probably have a good life now due to the compo and fair play to them as they deserved it as I’m sure it was terrifying and it should not have happened.
---
Oh no I think he’s the opposite, lazy in that department
I can’t believe I have lowered myself to a conversation about whether Eamonn likes muff diving. You could be right though. Maybe he is just a straight in no kissing kind of guy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know someone who recreated that scene with her new husband as their first dance at the wedding. Lift and everything. They had dance lessons ahead of the big day.

I wasn’t there but from friends that were apparently the cringe factor was off the scale.

I heard that someone once told the bride she looked like Jennifer Grey. Maybe, at a distance if you squint your eyes a bit. However her man was short, fat and bald, definitely not a Patrick Swayze lookalike 🤣

I didn’t see the film Dirty Dancing until about 10 years ago. It was okay. The stage show is good. Loved Grease as a kid. Vaguely remember queuing up to see it in the cinema as a small child. Love Actually is terrible.
I feel like I may know this couple… 😂😂 the fat, short and bald man definitely triggers a memory!

Reactions: 1
Ah come on now - we all have a guilty pleasure!
Well yes, I know.
But most people’s guilty pleasures are normal things like eating cake in bed or imagining Tom Hardy manacled to your headboard.
Sexing Eamonn Holmes, even imaginary sexing, is just, well, are you absolutely sure you’re OK?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Well yes, I know.
But most people’s guilty pleasures are normal things like eating cake in bed or imagining Tom Hardy manacled to your headboard.
Sexing Eamonn Holmes, even imaginary sexing, is just, well, are you absolutely sure you’re OK?
Well I can eat cake while he eats……ah never mind, I can see we’re not going to agree on this 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Well yes, I know.
Can you imagine Eamonn reading a bed time story?

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.