Secret Celebrity Gossip #163

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Beautiful story. 9 years on from their tragic first date and they are married. Lessons there on how to make something work instead of giving up, which as they were on their first date would have been easy to do. Leah in person is very naturally beautiful too.
She looks stunning! It's nice something lovely happened out of a tragedy.

I saw this trend on tiktok where someone asks what male you would trust to be alone with. Someone commented Tom Hanks 🙃 Phil schofield next??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She looks stunning! It's nice something lovely happened out of a tragedy.

I saw this trend on tiktok where someone asks what male you would trust to be alone with. Someone commented Tom Hanks 🙃 Phil schofield next??
Our mate would be saying Eamonn.

for me it has to be Matthew mcconoghay and I would be hoping he wasn’t a gentleman.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry to go off tangent....But have any of you seen the Nigel Farage thread?! What a bleeping cesspit...
Some of the excuses for his repulsive behaviour and opinions, I had to stop myself from commenting.

Anyhoo, I think Toby Jones and Jason Watkins would be very safe to be alone with. I get high levels of sensitivity and emotional intelligence from them both.

Reactions: 38
Bieber’s face says it all but then he even spells it out and no one seems to care. Feel bad for this guy
There have been stories for years about him wanting to come forward with all the tit he has been put through but being 'persuaded' not to. I don't think it will happen soon but I wouldn't be surprised if in a few years, he finally comes out with it all.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Sorry to go off tangent....But have any of you seen the Nigel Farage thread?! What a bleeping cesspit...
Some of the excuses for his repulsive behaviour and opinions, I had to stop myself from commenting.

Anyhoo, I think Toby Jones and Jason Watkins would be very safe to be alone with. I get high levels of sensitivity and emotional intelligence from them both.
I'm a celeb thread was doing my nut in for it last year

Reactions: 8
I'm a celeb thread was doing my nut in for it last year
I actually thought it was going to be a normal thread with everyone slating him. My oh my I was wrong.
Apparently he's not saying ALL Muslims don't subscribe to 'British values' he's just saying some of them don't...Aye course he is 😐

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
They have, the article I've just read had a photo of them in 2001 which is closer to the time period I thought they'd been together. I think they just waited a while to get married.
They were EXPOSED as a couple by the Sunday tabloids in the late '90s. Ruth did a couple of presenting bits on the show I worked on and she called our producer on the Monday morning.

Producer listened sympathetically, ended the call and then announced to the office: "She's having an affair with Eamonn Holmes!"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I actually thought it was going to be a normal thread with everyone slating him. My oh my I was wrong.
Apparently he's not saying ALL Muslims don't subscribe to 'British values' he's just saying some of them don't...Aye course he is 😐
I’d be interested to know what “British values” Farage subscribes to.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
They were EXPOSED as a couple by the Sunday tabloids in the late '90s. Ruth did a couple of presenting bits on the show I worked on and she called our producer on the Monday morning.

Producer listened sympathetically, ended the call and then announced to the office: "She's having an affair with Eamonn Holmes!"
Bloody hell!

Was it an actual affair? Was he still married then?! *Runs off to Google...

Edit to add: Apparently he and his wife separated in 1996 so maybe there was no cross over.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.