Secret Celebrity Gossip #163

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The nepo baby phenomenon is eating itself. A nepo baby from a parent who is fanous for being famous and having no talent of her own.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
The poor kid inherited Kim's vocal ability rather than Kanye's. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Talking of tit singers, I listened to Sabrina Carpenter's Espresso song yesterday. It's crap. It's like a jingle for a coffee ad but not even catchy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Talking of tit singers, I listened to Sabrina Carpenter's Espresso song yesterday. It's crap. It's like a jingle for a coffee ad but not even catchy.
I'm sure it's her that my son is obsessed with. I heard the same song (I think) and I was equally perplexed.

Reactions: 3
On the subject of the Kardasians I noticed Mason got an insta and he looks so different!!

Reactions: 3
There used to be another one set in space and had celebs int it, where they had to move across a sort of maze as the final challenge and they got zapped if they stepped in the wrong place. As a kid, it scared the tit out of me and I genuinely worried they’d done away with Moira Stewart.
The Adventure Game? Greatest tv show of all time!!! Junior me genuinely thought it was 100% real and I desperately wanted to be on it.

Showed some YouTube clips to my kids and they thought it was tit 🤣

Arg! I have been trying to remember the name of this show for decades. Scared me shitless too! Thanks Button.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The Adventure Game had a giant yucca plant that talked by rattling its leaves, didn't it?

Reactions: 9
The Adventure Game had a giant yucca plant that talked by rattling its leaves, didn't it?
It was an aspidistra. Scared the ever-loving tit out of me.

The vortex gave me nightmares. I was a delicate child!

Reactions: 10
I heard it earlier - everyone seems to be using it for their Instagram reels? I suppose at least they're moved on from bleeping Beyoncé's Texas bollocks 🙄
I presume Sabrina's song is in English is it? All I could make out was "mhe mhe mhe meee, mhe mhe mhe meeee, mhe mhe mhe mee-espressooo"
Eminently forgettable shite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m working late…. Cos I’m a singer!

is all that has been in my brain for 2 weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Remembered this. I saw it one of those Channel 5 cheap tv shows looking back. This time it was about the fact that Anthea Turner (yes, the annoying AT) left breakfast tv because of Eamonn. They are laughing but he was well out of order here.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The Adventure Game? Greatest tv show of all time!!! Junior me genuinely thought it was 100% real and I desperately wanted to be on it.

Showed some YouTube clips to my kids and they thought it was tit 🤣

Adventure game, Krypton factor and Crystal maze. I credit these all in developing critical thinking skills (could never have done the kf obstacle course though).

On a similar nostalgia trip, for YEARS I have tried to recall the composer for all the Look and Read (hi Wordy!) stories ... And now, thanks to a convulted trail about nuclear war on Tattle, I am delighted to find it was Roger Limb. I saw him live for a school workshop when I was little and it was superb. Now join with me in a chorus of "Geordie Racer" or similar 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Apparently there was plenty in real life tho. Bobby threw a fit about it. I think Kevin Costner might’ve spoke at her funeral?
Yep, he did a eulogy. He also said Diana was supposed to do the sequel with him. Seemingly, Fergie teamed them up, and according to him, a script was finished just as she died.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yep, he did a eulogy. He also said Diana was supposed to do the sequel with him. Seemingly, Fergie teamed them up, and according to him, a script was finished just as she died.

That sounded absolutely terrible. No wonder there are conspiracy theories about her death. Maybe they done it to stop inflicting this gawd awful film on us

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Adventure game, Krypton factor and Crystal maze. I credit these all in developing critical thinking skills (could never have done the kf obstacle course though).

On a similar nostalgia trip, for YEARS I have tried to recall the composer for all the Look and Read (hi Wordy!) stories ... And now, thanks to a convulted trail about nuclear war on Tattle, I am delighted to find it was Roger Limb. I saw him live for a school workshop when I was little and it was superb. Now join with me in a chorus of "Geordie Racer" or similar 🙂
Magic e!!!!! I'm totally with you for a chorus of Geordie Racer!

I'm assuming that give or take half a decade we're a similar age so I'll chuck in there Through the Dragon's Eye (Teabag!)

Reactions: 17
Through The Dragons Eye was a bit odd iirc. It did teach me the word "quagmire" though.

Odd what you remember.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm from Dublin but spend a lot of time in Belfast. I'm very chatty and find people in NI very open to talking but in a different way to southerners. People in Belfast are very friendly but reserved, people down south will talk to you like they've known you for years. It can be a bit much at times.
Yes, the people in the Belfast shops were nice but reserved. The contrast in the museum colleagues was so marked though - Dublin couldn't do enough for us, including showing us a great place to eat in the evening. I thought it was us Scots who were reputed to be dour!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.