Secret Celebrity Gossip #163

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you not see my earlier post re lim yoona’s dress ? you are entitled to your opinion tho 😆

Reactions: 2
According to the latest Eamonn is going to address the divorce on his breakfast show on Monday. Loose Women wanted Ruth to discuss it on air. She refused, and rightly so. The divorce was at her instigation and he is furious about it and has been trying to get her to change her mind, but she is adamant. He has turned into a grouch with significant health issues that has left her feeling like his carer. They have been living together until recently and she has been caring for him but still wanting a divorce, and he has now moved out. Ruth is lively, she isn’t closely aligned with the gammony cause, and probably wants out at this juncture. I think he has changed a lot in the last few years, and the love went when he lost the humour and turned bitter. That Phillip Schofield interview was enough to give anyone The Ick.

Her mum has dementia and now in a care home, although she seems to spend Sundays with Ruth. I don’t blame her for wanting out. I am sure she will get criticised for bailing when he has health issues, but anyone is free to leave a relationship if it no longer works for them. Her son has now gone, ideal time to divvy up the assets. It is one thing caring for someone, it’s another if they are grouchy and mean. I am not a fan of either of them, I find her smug, but I don’t get any meanest from her. I do from him.
---
Charles Dance and his girlfriend are sunbathing in the nude on a nudist beach. Cue the Mail printing lots of pictures with the “bits” redacted out. I am on Tattle, so not a pearl clutcher, but this seems so intrusive.
---
Edited to add the Charles Dance bit. Didn’t expect it to join up with Eamonn and Ruth post.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
According to the latest Eamonn is going to address the divorce on his breakfast show on Monday. Loose Women wanted Ruth to discuss it on air. She refused, and rightly so. The divorce was at her instigation and he is furious about it and has been trying to get her to change her mind, but she is adamant. He has turned into a grouch with significant health issues that has left her feeling like his carer. They have been living together until recently and she has been caring for him but still wanting a divorce, and he has now moved out. Ruth is lively, she isn’t closely aligned with the gammony cause, and probably wants out at this juncture. I think he has changed a lot in the last few years, and the love went when he lost the humour and turned bitter. That Phillip Schofield interview was enough to give anyone The Ick.

Her mum has dementia and now in a care home, although she seems to spend Sundays with Ruth. I don’t blame her for wanting out. I am sure she will get criticised for bailing when he has health issues, but anyone is free to leave a relationship if it no longer works for them. Her son has now gone, ideal time to divvy up the assets. It is one thing caring for someone, it’s another if they are grouchy and mean. I am not a fan of either of them, I find her smug, but I don’t get any meanest from her. I do from him.
---
Charles Dance and his girlfriend are sunbathing in the nude on a nudist beach. Cue the Mail printing lots of pictures with the “bits” redacted out. I am on Tattle, so not a pearl clutcher, but this seems so intrusive.
---
Edited to add the Charles Dance bit. Didn’t expect it to join up with Eamonn and Ruth post.
What is the gammon/gammony thing that's being mentioned , thanks.

Reactions: 9
What is the gammon/gammony thing that's being mentioned , thanks.
Since he lost his place as a broadcaster on prime tv, the only people willing to give him a role has been GB News. He has also made a lot of gaffes on air on This Morning which give the impression of gammon.

Not gammon related he recently had to sell his Belfast home to pay back the tax man for a tax issue. Has had to pay £250k. Plus legal fees and 10 years worth of back payments. That would make you bitter.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
A lesson for us all; if we want our loved ones to care for us when we're no longer able to, don't be a bleep! Big up Ruth, hard luck Eamo

Reactions: 14
If you look on her Instagram on New Year’s Eve, she is in someone’s kitchen doing Karaoke. Singing, He’s Leaving, On the Midnight Train to Georgia. She looks beyond happy. Can’t help thinking she was looking forward to a 2024 minus Victor Meldrew and the song was pointed. She is very pally with Lucy Alexander, Homes Under the Hammer woman. She has been going out with her mates a lot. Good for her. It isn’t any woman’s role to fix their man.

Reactions: 51
Anything challenging is the Krypton Factor in my house 😂
Same. Trying to fit 2 gazillion pots in the dishwasher, opening a tin of corned beef, putting the duvet cover back on, it’s all ‘it’s like the bloody Krypton Factor!’ Kids look at me like I’m mental. Such a shame that we don’t get those bonkers mainstream game shows anymore, but I suspect I’m looking at them through the rose tinted glasses of my childhood. There used to be another one set in space and had celebs int it, where they had to move across a sort of maze as the final challenge and they got zapped if they stepped in the wrong place. As a kid, it scared the tit out of me and I genuinely worried they’d done away with Moira Stewart.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
big discussion earlier about,Grease etc: a lot of American fifties thingys,hope I don’t bore you but I always remember fifties Tv and reading books,God years ago anybody read the famous book years ago Peyton place by Grace Matillous,blimey 1956,I did I was very young but loved it,opened my eyes what was going on with young teens,Then years later it became well known TV show. Oh my memories.😊

Reactions: 16
He's also friends with that horrible bigot Charlie Lawson
CL is a bigot? So he is!! Ooh I have a bit of tea on him. He’s a massive cokehead, or used to be back in the naughties. My sister saw him off his tits on coke At a small party she attended.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
On the subject of Grease my boyfriend said when it was on recently about them dying. I was like "WTF are you talking about?" He explained about in Summer Nights they sing "It turned colder that's where it ends" and they're dreaming of how things might have been had they not drowned. They fly off to heaven at the end in the car. My little mind was blown! I refuse to believe it 😡
No I think it means 'it turned colder' as Summer was ending.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I don't know how much of a relationship Ruth has with Eamonn's other kids. I always got the impression it was perfectly civil but not particularly warm. So if he's hanging with them a lot and wanting to do that more, I can see why she'd feel awks. I believe her mum's in a care home so conceivably could be moved to NI but you'd not put her through that upheaval unless your heart was really in NI. Hers isn't, she's an outsider to his group there. Plus the gammon thing must really get on her tit ends. It was fine when it was couple bants but he's really leaning into it now and that doesn't seem to align with her and certainly not her 'brand'. Add in some extra mardiness and withering put-downs when he's in pain and I can see why she'd peace out.

Edit to add: I think the rot will have started to set in back when she did Strictly. She was terrible but he was a real dick about it and you could see it hurt her.
I remember Eamon ripping the piss out of her constantly for not doing well. It's fine to have a joke about it but you could see it was getting to her. He didn't even seem supportive. Maybe their son leaving home made her realise that there was nothing there. She wouldn't want to leave her mum behind at the moment either.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.