Secret Celebrity Gossip #163

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would imagine Ruth is a very high earner in her own right. I doubt money is a motivator with this split. I'll bet it's because he wants to move to retire to NI and be with his family. His health determines that he can't do any of the travel shows and stuff they were doing together and he was struggling with the early shows on GB News. She is still very active work wise and probably doesn't want to give that up or move away from her mother. Their son is grown up and I suspect they just want very different things now.
I’m not a huge fan of Eamonn but cannot warm to Ruth. A woman who’s entire personality seems to be based on being pleased with her hair 🤮

But Eamonn’s first marriage fell apart because his wife wouldn’t move to London (wouldn’t even move closer to the airport do he could commute - apparently didn't want to stop living 2 streets away from her mother 🙄)

So if his second marriage ends when this wife doesn’t want to spend time in NI….. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
To be fair didnt Ruth’s sister take her own life a few years ago? I wouldn’t leave my mum and move to a different country in that situation. But I understand Eamonn wanting to be near his family too.
So maybe it’s just a case of sadly one of them wins, the other loses.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
The security Guard at Cannes strikes again. this time with lim yoona. at the end she stamps on her dress. 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The security Guard at Cannes strikes again. this time with lim yoona. at the end she stamps on her dress. 😳
Another one? I saw her getting in a rammy with the Jesus dress woman too. It’s all kicking off at Cannes

Reactions: 8
What is up with the security woman constantly trying to shepherd people up the stairs not giving people a chance to pose and wave. She’s letting the power go to her head

Reactions: 14
What is up with the security woman constantly trying to shepherd people up the stairs not giving people a chance to pose and wave. She’s letting the power go to her head
Or are the celebrities not doing what they're meant to and keeping the line moving?

Reactions: 18
I saw someone on X insinuating that Ruth had been having an affair. Id find that really hard to believe personally. I think they’ve just naturally grown apart.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Security woman is going have her own show soon or be on I'm A Celebrity annoyer get me outta here, she'll be more famous then the celebs she guided🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Or are the celebrities not doing what they're meant to and keeping the line moving?
I was going to say, things like that are probably kept to a very strict schedule, with each celebrity only getting a certain amount of time to pose on the stairs.

The woman's probably got her boss going mental in her ear about timings and she's just trying to do her job. There doesn't seem to be any malice behind it, from what I've seen. And surely celebrities are told in advance how much time they've got on the stairs. It might just be a case of them taking the piss and thinking they can do what they want.

Reactions: 30
I was going to say, things like that are probably kept to a very strict schedule, with each celebrity only getting a certain amount of time to pose on the stairs.

The woman's probably got her boss going mental in her ear about timings and she's just trying to do her job. There doesn't seem to be any malice behind it, from what I've seen. And surely celebrities are told in advance how much time they've got on the stairs. It might just be a case of them taking the piss and thinking they can do what they want.
Exactly. I hate these viral things of just a person doing their job, but made to look bad because of other entitled people.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I'm sorry to derail this but wasn't this guy called GLYN
---
TBF i had a moment like that sort of when Fulham played Man Utd away and we got the first penalty that had been awarded then in ages and then won.. we left to get back on the coach and in my euphoria I genuinely did not notice it was raining

Reactions: 5
TBF i had a moment like that sort of when Fulham played Man Utd away and we got the first penalty that had been awarded then in ages and then won.. we left to get back on the coach and in my euphoria I genuinely did not notice it was raining
But did you express this out loud in a manner which suggested that you had never spoken words out of your mouth before and weren’t quite sure what was happening to the hole in the front of your face?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I don't know how much of a relationship Ruth has with Eamonn's other kids. I always got the impression it was perfectly civil but not particularly warm. So if he's hanging with them a lot and wanting to do that more, I can see why she'd feel awks. I believe her mum's in a care home so conceivably could be moved to NI but you'd not put her through that upheaval unless your heart was really in NI. Hers isn't, she's an outsider to his group there. Plus the gammon thing must really get on her tit ends. It was fine when it was couple bants but he's really leaning into it now and that doesn't seem to align with her and certainly not her 'brand'. Add in some extra mardiness and withering put-downs when he's in pain and I can see why she'd peace out.

Edit to add: I think the rot will have started to set in back when she did Strictly. She was terrible but he was a real dick about it and you could see it hurt her.

Reactions: 26
NI can be quite a culture shift if you’ve never lived there before too. I know people who’ve made the move and are happy there, but it’s not always the right place for people. I also know people from there who would never go back.

Reactions: 16
When Eamon used to upload photos of his grandkids Ruth would always like and comment on them, but this then stopped abruptly. I’d imagine it was hard for her to become close to them if they live in NI though. To be honest I found NI quite odd when I went, not in a bad way, just a bit of a weird vibe which I put down to being caught between two countries and cultures. It’s British but also very Irish as well. I got a similar feeling in Jersey

Reactions: 15
yesss. I understand she might be trying to do her job but she / her colleagues hve stepped on a few of these ladies’ dresses possibly deliberately and have been so heavy handed with some and not with others.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She’s really not. It’s very strict on those stairs that you can’t pose, have to keep it moving. The incidents which have happened have been because people have deliberately discarded what they’re explicitly told before walking up the stairs. She’s doing her job and having been in her shoes it pisses me off when celebs think they’re more important than the literal rules.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
yesss. I understand she might be trying to do her job but she has stepped on a few of these ladies’ dresses possibly deliberately and has been so heavy handed with some and not with others.
Why would she deliberately step on their dresses? Don't believe that for one second and find that assumption, ridiculous.

Perhaps the ladies she has been moving along are attention seeking fools that need moving along to enable a smooth transition into the venue.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.