Secret Celebrity Gossip #163

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has someone put a curse on the Co-Op Arena in Manchester? First they can't get their tit together with the health and safety and now Nicki Minaj's show had to be cancelled because she got arrested when drugs were found on her party in Amsterdamn. Which, ok, that one is not the arena's fault but LOL.

Though I do feel terrible for the fans who were already in the venue waiting for the show and had to be sent away. That's awful, and it is happening over and over.
---
this is awful
Jenny McCarthy is a bloody creep. She's just a gross person in general.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Oh I loved The Krypton Factor! We still talk about it now, for example going in the teenagers bedroom is like attempting a krypton factor assault course lol.
Everything in our house thats a huge undertaking is either krypton factor or crystal maze in our house lol

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Me and some colleagues played a game where we looked at old krypton factor eps on youtube and guessed the ages of the contestants. James a computer programmer from Luton looks 45 but is only 22. Its crazy.
It’s like when BBC4 recently showed some old episodes of ‘Come Dancing’; there were couples on there who I’d have insisted were in their 30s or 40s, then Terry would announce that Valerie was 17 years old and at secretarial college, and had recently become engaged to Ken, aged 20, who worked in a bank.
They looked like they had two teenage kids, spent their weekends creosoting the shed, and were assiduously squirrelling aside cash for their planned retirement to a bungalow in Filey.

• Haha
Reactions: 80
Same - Dolly sounds broken while she’s singing it. Also Willie Nelson’s original ‘always on my mind’ eclipses any cover
I love Willie’s cover and Elvis’s + Pet Shop Boys for different moods. It was originally recorded/released by Brenda Lee/Gwen McCrae.

Reactions: 12
I had no idea, thought it was Willie’s own. You learn something new every day!
ETA as Gwen McCrae actually released her version first. It’s funny how one song and it’s covers can suit many different moods.

Reactions: 5
Ok has Eamonn Holmes been philandering ? Announcement of divorce this morning with Ruth

Reactions: 4
My husband has never seen Grease and thought the flying car was a made up Family Guy joke until it was shown once on Gogglebox.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s like when BBC4 recently showed some old episodes of ‘Come Dancing’; there were couples on there who I’d have insisted were in their 30s or 40s, then Terry would announce that Valerie was 17 years old and at secretarial college, and had recently become engaged to Ken, aged 20, who worked in a bank.
They looked like they had two teenage kids, spent their weekends creosoting the shed, and were assiduously squirrelling aside cash for their planned retirement to a bungalow in Filey.
I can’t stop laughing at this description, not least because it’s bang on!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I knew a Glynn. He was a fantasist with jam jar glasses that claimed, in all seriousness, to work with Mi5 and be licensed to carry a gun, just in case.
He worked in a toy shop.

Unsurprisingly everyone thought he was a gigantic knob and even his wife fucked off.

That’s what the name conjures for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Everytime I hear the name Glen I just think off "four for you Glen Coco, you go Glen Coco"

I've noticed on Eamons recent post everyone is saying "poor Ruth, what did you do" or "what happened to loving someone in sickness or health" maybe it was just amicable?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Reading that Walliams story really does hammer home what an idiot Lorraine Kelly is, how has she sustained her career? I remember her interviewing a woman with breast cancer and asking her how she found a lump, the woman replied that her husband had found it, "ah men really do love the boobies" came the inane LK reply to a slightly stunned woman and her husband. Hated her ever since.
Stupid comment aside, the word boobies in Lorraine's voice makes me shudder - and not in a good way 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Apparently a lot of the "people looking older in the past" thing is to do with smoking.

Reactions: 13
Ok has Eamonn Holmes been philandering ? Announcement of divorce this morning with Ruth
It was announced yesterday. If you go back a few pages we were talking about it on here. There’s been speculation on Tattle for a while that they had separated as they were hardly pictured together anymore although up until about a month ago Ruth was still liking Eamonn’s posts on Instagram.

Eamonn has gone through a phase recently of posting heavily filtered pictures of himself making him look more fresh faced

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Wow! Even worse than I expected. Almost Beckham kids level of talent

The whole concert will be on Disney plus at a later date apparently

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
It was announced yesterday. If you go back a few pages we were talking about it on here. There’s been speculation on Tattle a while ago that they separated as they were hardly pictured together anymore although up until about a month ago Ruth was still liking Eamonn’s posts on Instagram.

Eamonn has gone through a phase recently of posting heavily filtered pictures of himself making him look more fresh faced
Possibly trying to impress someone much younger?

Reactions: 4
Everytime I hear the name Glen I just think off "four for you Glen Coco, you go Glen Coco"

I've noticed on Eamons recent post everyone is saying "poor Ruth, what did you do" or "what happened to loving someone in sickness or health" maybe it was just amicable?
I blame Schofield

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.