Secret Celebrity Gossip #163

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I LOVE Four Weddings.i watch it every Boxing Day with a daytime gin.
I might have to adopt this myself as a tradition!

Four Weddings is a great film, I can even overlook how terrible Andie McDowell is in it. I will always have a very soft spot for the film as I first saw it at the cinema for my 22nd birthday with my 2 best friends and housemates (one of whom sadly died a few years ago). Seeing it reminds me of those times.

I can't stand Grease (I really don't like musicals), thought Pretty Woman was a bit grim even when it first came out, liked the music from Dirty Dancing but that was all.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
itā€™s not the first name that comes to mind when I think dead sexy hunk.

Other famous Glens include him off Big brother, Miller, Medeiros and Close.
Showing my age a bit here to add Superman's dad Glenn Ford. And John Wayne's compadre in True Grit, Glenn Campbell. It's still a fairly popular name in Scotland and the US.

Reactions: 3
Showing my age a bit here to add Superman's dad Glenn Ford. And John Wayne's compadre in True Grit, Glenn Campbell. It's still a fairly popular name in Scotland and the US.
I just looked because I couldnā€™t believe this. Only 3 babies were called Glen in the whole of the UK last year. Iā€™ve now changed my mind, we need to bring back Glen. Letā€™s get medeiros involved. Thereā€™s a man who knows about names - he called his kids Lyric and Chord.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I just looked because I couldnā€™t believe this. Only 3 babies were called Glen in the whole of the UK last year. Iā€™ve now changed my mind, we need to bring back Glen. Letā€™s get medeiros involved. Thereā€™s a man who knows about names - he called his kids Lyric and Chord.
Or Nick Cannon and his many batshit names.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Right, this has been bugging me for a year - when do Sophie Ellis-Bextor & her husband Richard ever spend time with their kids? I always seem to be getting notifications of tours that theyā€™re doing - and they all seem to be European dates!
I do really like her, and bought into the lockdown kitchen disco, but I feel they were only home with them for so long because they had to be!
I used to think ā€œoh what a lovely familyā€ and thought how lucky the kids were, but it seems they spend weeks on end with nannies which doesnā€™t really go with the big wholesome family image.
---
itā€™s not the first name that comes to mind when I think dead sexy hunk.

Other famous Glens include him off Big brother, Miller, Medeiros and Close.
ā€œHim off Big Brotherā€ is called Glyn not Glen šŸ™‚

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Mail now saying they split a year ago but decided to keep it secret. She has been commenting on his Instagram posts but in an acquaintance way rather than as his other half. Eamonn is hitting the filters hard on his Instagram, a la Huw Edwards (he was doing the same at one point, although he didnā€™t do his arse in that infamous shot) for the last few months. It sounds like they grew apart, and once their child flew the nest, they realised they didnā€™t want the same thing. Although Ruth can be smug she isnā€™t gammony and undignified- but Eamonn has been both for a while now. She will be the top earner now, although she did a weird gaming advert a while ago - maybe putting money in the pot for the split. His big earning days are over, but maybe he thinks he can go back to NI and become a big fish over there.
Didnā€™t filter his arse!! šŸ˜‚ tickled me that did!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nicki Minaj has been arrested for possession of ā€œsoft drugsā€ (weed) in Amsterdam today, just hours before sheā€™s due to be playing at the Co-op arena in Manchester this evening!

Edited to add, I swear the Co-op Arena is cursed!
She is claiming they did it deliberately to sabotage her concert. :rolleyes:

The thing is it is still technically illegal in Holland. You are only really supposed to use it in licenced shops/cafes but they do tend to look the other way and many smoke it at home. Bringing it in from another country is a big no so the whole 'I'm being framed' story she seems to be going for when she has admitted using numerous times is typical Nicki blaming everyone but herself for her actions.

Reactions: 41
I have no time Minaj, complete waste of oxygen. How these people become so popular and influential is beyond me. I just look at her and think what a bleeping mess.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertain...nt=83&fontSize=sa_fontSize&isChinaBuild=falseDavid Walliams recently locked up in an Italian jail and received 'really fierce' treatment
When I read this I thought why would you take an old passport, mine comes back with the corner cut off it! I donā€™t like Walliams heā€™s an old perv but I do think the fact he had private conversations leaked, a piss take. I donā€™t watch BGT and pay no attention to its contestants or winners, but I was told a sheepdog won it once! But imagine if you said something a bit savage to a colleague and it was then used to get you the sack! Iā€™m not keen on that type of behaviour!

Reactions: 24
I have no time Minaj, complete waste of oxygen. How these people become so popular and influential is beyond me. I just look at her and think what a bleeping mess.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertain...nt=83&fontSize=sa_fontSize&isChinaBuild=falseDavid Walliams recently locked up in an Italian jail and received 'really fierce' treatment
When I read this I thought why would you take an old passport, mine comes back with the corner cut off it! I donā€™t like Walliams heā€™s an old perv but I do think the fact he had private conversations leaked, a piss take. I donā€™t watch BGT and pay no attention to its contestants or winners, but I was told a sheepdog won it once! But imagine if you said something a bit savage to a colleague and it was then used to get you the sack! Iā€™m not keen on that type of behaviour!
Having a good night?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Reading that Walliams story really does hammer home what an idiot Lorraine Kelly is, how has she sustained her career? I remember her interviewing a woman with breast cancer and asking her how she found a lump, the woman replied that her husband had found it, "ah men really do love the boobies" came the inane LK reply to a slightly stunned woman and her husband. Hated her ever since.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 113
Hate dirty dancing! Don't think Patrick Swayze was hot and that dance lift scene is the most crappiest, over re-created scene ever.
I know someone who recreated that scene with her new husband as their first dance at the wedding. Lift and everything. They had dance lessons ahead of the big day.

I wasnā€™t there but from friends that were apparently the cringe factor was off the scale.

I heard that someone once told the bride she looked like Jennifer Grey. Maybe, at a distance if you squint your eyes a bit. However her man was short, fat and bald, definitely not a Patrick Swayze lookalike šŸ¤£

I didnā€™t see the film Dirty Dancing until about 10 years ago. It was okay. The stage show is good. Loved Grease as a kid. Vaguely remember queuing up to see it in the cinema as a small child. Love Actually is terrible.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Love Actually is shite, but Dirty Dancing and Grease are good films. However, I do think the age you first see them plays a massive part in how you feel about them. They were part of my formative teenage years back in the late 80ā€™s/early 90ā€™s so I have a great fondness for them.

Moving onā€¦
IMG_9068.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 87
With E and Ruth ā€¦ whoā€™s going to get custody of Maggie ?
They both really love that dog !

Reactions: 7
All this talk about Eammonn suddenly reminded me, nearly 10 years later, of this tweet.

Screenshot 2024-05-26 at 07-36-14 Explore.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I might have to adopt this myself as a tradition!

Four Weddings is a great film, I can even overlook how terrible Andie McDowell is in it. I will always have a very soft spot for the film as I first saw it at the cinema for my 22nd birthday with my 2 best friends and housemates (one of whom sadly died a few years ago). Seeing it reminds me of those times.

I can't stand Grease (I really don't like musicals), thought Pretty Woman was a bit grim even when it first came out, liked the music from Dirty Dancing but that was all.
Bodyguard is a rubbish film too but amazing soundtrack that I like to belt out

Reactions: 11
I tend to avoid daytime programmes where utter bellends sit on sofas talking shite, because that's what basically happens in my front room every night, so why would I want to watch a version of that on the tellybox? Anyway, I know very little about Eamonn and Ruth, but I once accidentally switched to This Morning, just in time to hear Eamonn ask, 'Do wasps make honey?'

Jesus wept. I have no idea if Ruth is as stupid as he is, maybe she is, but I couldn't live with that.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.