Secret Celebrity Gossip #163

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the subject of Grease my boyfriend said when it was on recently about them dying. I was like "WTF are you talking about?" He explained about in Summer Nights they sing "It turned colder that's where it ends" and they're dreaming of how things might have been had they not drowned. They fly off to heaven at the end in the car. My little mind was blown! I refuse to believe it 😡

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
On the subject of Grease my boyfriend said when it was on recently about them dying. I was like "WTF are you talking about?" He explained about in Summer Nights they sing "It turned colder that's where it ends" and they're dreaming of how things might have been had they not drowned. They fly off to heaven at the end in the car. My little mind was blown! I refuse to believe it 😡
I thinks that’s just an interpretation?

Reactions: 15
Bodyguard is a rubbish film too but amazing soundtrack that I like to belt out
Whitney should have stuck to singing, her acting was terrible. And I didn't see any chemistry between her and Kevin the bodyguard

Reactions: 14
Whitney should have stuck to singing, her acting was terrible. And I didn't see any chemistry between her and Kevin the bodyguard
Apparently there was plenty in real life tho. Bobby threw a fit about it. I think Kevin Costner might’ve spoke at her funeral?

Reactions: 17
Apparently there was plenty in real life tho. Bobby threw a fit about it. I think Kevin Costner might’ve spoke at her funeral?
Ooh I didn't know that!
So it's one of those film theories no chemistry on film as it's sizzling off set.

Reactions: 6
The main problem for me with Grease is the fact that most of the high school kids look 45.

• Haha
Reactions: 94
The main problem for me with Grease is the fact that most of the high school kids look 45.
That’s because most of the actors were! However, I let it slide because everyone looked older than their age back then. Theres a brilliant X account with evidence of this related to old footballers
IMG_9069.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I thinks that’s just an interpretation?
A really grasping over-interpretation that affords Grease a depth it doesn’t have.

And what would it mean anyway? What comment on the human condition would that be making? It’s not Bergman; no one in Grease is playing chess with the reaper. Some American teenagers are horny in a society marred by stultifying double standards, and they sing some catchy songs about it. That is the sole premise of Grease. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I know years back people did look older than their age but no way he is 33!!! I've got over twenty years on him but I have nowhere near the wrinkles! 😮
Me and some colleagues played a game where we looked at old krypton factor eps on youtube and guessed the ages of the contestants. James a computer programmer from Luton looks 45 but is only 22. Its crazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Me and some colleagues played a game where we looked at old krypton factor eps on youtube and guessed the ages of the contestants. James a computer programmer from Luton looks 45 but is only 22. Its crazy.
Oh I loved The Krypton Factor! We still talk about it now, for example going in the teenagers bedroom is like attempting a krypton factor assault course lol.

Reactions: 36
Going from "always on my mind" to "can't help falling in love with you"..
I've never watched an Elvis film (don't fancy him so no need!) Blue Hawaii was on late last week, started watching it. He was a rubbish actor and all I could see was sleazyness

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.