Secret Celebrity Gossip #162

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I need a pick up, I watch the clip of Ian Wright meeting his old teacher, Mr Pigden, who he had thought was dead. It’s beyond moving.
Oh yes, that's on my list of feel good clips too. Just so heartwarming.

And the one where ex Liverpool goalie Tommy Lawrence is randomly stopped in the street to be asked about a match he played in in the 60s.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Oh yes, that's on my list of feel good clips too. Just so heartwarming.

And the one where ex Liverpool goalie Tommy Lawrence is randomly stopped in the street to be asked about a match he played in in the 60s.
Oh that’s a good one too. So lovely and humble

Reactions: 16
I’ve posted this before and it’s stone cold tea but many many years ago police used to drink in the pub where I worked. They talked about Lineker after hours and said he’d had an affair with some woman (not famous) and treated her really badly with gaslighting and saying she was a stalker. She had apparently had a breakdown and tried to end her life. Maybe take with a pinch of salt as it’s 3rd hand info and never appeared in the press but they seemed pretty sure, I’ve never liked him since then. He was mr squeaky clean at the time as well. The pub landlord was an ex-professional footballer so that’s why they were gossiping about players. Still 100% not him in the Sun story though.
My brother works with journalists in London and has always said he is not a nice guy. He said there is lots of gossip about him but his lawyers stop it from ever being printed.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
It always sticks in my mind the late night chat show where the woman celeb - young, dark hair, in like a bob style, was sat next to Lineker. I think it was Parkinson.
Anyway Lineker at one point started talking basically about "a woman's place" which did not go down well with the female celeb.
Like she wanted to punch him and looked at him like he was dog dirt.
I've racked my brains to try and remember who she was. Could have been the 90"s singer called Lisa Stansfield who women really like.🤔
Doubt I'll ever find it if he has anything that makes him look bad taken down. 😞

Reactions: 12
I'm Chelsea and have all the time in the world for Wrighty, especially with his loud support of women's football.
Second this. I’m a Spurs fan, and I adore (retired) Ian Wright. A friend of a friend has worked with him on a couple of youth football projects and has nothing but good things to say. He’s one of the good guys. A shame to see his name even vaguely linked to this

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I know. The RHCP are scum. Didn’t he get off with Cher as kid or something? #noncewood
The RHCP -
A colleague of mine was married to a successful musician & happened to be backstage at Lollapalooza .

I asked her for some of her most shocking anecdotes & she told me that the RHCP manager was ordering in “ working girls”
When my friend asked him why that was necessary when there were willing fans / groupies milling about all over the place , his exact reply was “ the guys have very niche and very specific requirements which most normal women are not happy to provide …”

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
Those photos with Anthony Kiedis last week with his 19 year old girlfriend made my skin crawl. Put your torso away and stop dying your hair you immature perv.

• Sick
Reactions: 54
Ian Wright is a proper gentleman. I've only ever heard good things about him. He had a horrible upbringing and has gone on to do so much with his life.

This is the video of him meeting his old teacher that was mentioned earlier. You can see the respect Ian has for Mr Pigden. The way he removes his hat straight away.

• Heart
Reactions: 120
I did press my friend for further info but she said she was that shocked by the managers reply that she walked off & that was it .

She told me she’s hated the RHCP ever since.

And I’ve hated them ever since she told me 😂

Reactions: 26
Our favourite little Crinkley Bottom man is coming under scrutiny after closing his NZ business:

Edmonds is currently holidaying on the isle of man

Edmonds wearing an odd pair of shoes

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ian Wright is a proper gentleman. I've only ever heard good things about him. He had a horrible upbringing and has gone on to do so much with his life.

This is the video of him meeting his old teacher that was mentioned earlier. You can see the respect Ian has for Mr Pigden. The way he removes his hat straight away.

And now I’m crying 😭 that’s so lovely, thanks for sharing!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Edmonds is currently holidaying on the isle of man

Edmonds wearing an odd pair of shoes
He’s got a look of Sue Barker.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.