Secret Celebrity Gossip #162

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_2850.jpeg
New thread. Pour that tea.

we discussed loads the former strike it lucky host don’t want to say his name. Met gala, scofe trying to get publicity.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Soooo, if I buy my man some of this, give him a spray & close my eyes real tight...do you think the illusion would work 🤔

😂
Definitely can’t hurt.
I LOVE Tom Hardy but this is all kinds of wrong.
He does not smell of cypress and grapevine. He smells of beer and kebabs with a top note of bloke.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Definitely can’t hurt.
I LOVE Tom Hardy but this is all kinds of wrong.
He does not smell of cypress and grapevine. He smells of beer and kebabs with a top note of bloke.
According to friend who's met him, he smells like fags.

Another friend once encountered Colin Farrell at a sports event quite a long time ago and was taken aback by his terrible BO.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

Another friend once encountered Colin Farrell at a sports event quite a long time ago and was taken aback by his terrible BO.
He looks like he smells of fags and Greggs so I’m not surprised 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
At least he doesn't smell of Joe Westerman's Greggs alleyway doings.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
View attachment 2937421New thread. Pour that tea.

we discussed loads the former strike it lucky host don’t want to say his name. Met gala, scofe trying to get publicity.
(Lovely pic of George with dog❤)

I just read Cheryl Barrymore 'to catch a falling star' mon dieu, what an absolute narcissistic monster he was (allegedly of course etc)

anyone starting to like him or feel sorry for him should read it, all about her life with him😒

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

are you actively trying to ruin all of my wet dreams or are you just blessed with The Sidam Touch?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Soooo, if I buy my man some of this, give him a spray & close my eyes real tight...do you think the illusion would work 🤔

😂
I dislike when actors resort to appearing in ad campaigns. It takes the mystique out of the movie making. Maybe it's just me.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.