Secret Celebrity Gossip #162

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How dare they treat her like that, it's absolutely disgusting.
Many moons ago, in America, I was at one of their shows. We ended up meeting the band. I was wearing a latex bustier and skirt, which Kedis had never seen before. He asked me what would happen if he cut the ribbon at the back?
He was just gross, and don’t remember any of the others. Just that he thought that would be a fun idea. I was probably 21 then, if that.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I mean, that woman is an absolute stalker and shouldn't be given the oxygen of publicity at all but how bad can the Draper emails be? I doubt they contain anything not on the thread here, or in the DM comments on articles about them.

Unless she's going all QAnon, I suppose. She seems like the type, tbf
It'll be stuff from when he was a government spin doctor, before he became the patron martyred saint of Long Covid.

• Sick
Reactions: 20

Ben is waking up from his “fever dream” apparently
Good! I’m not gonna say I don’t admire her dedication to her craft (dancing not singing 😂) but she’s just gone 50 and still acts like she’s miming Jenny from the Block on a yacht with Ben ogling her ass! I like Ben Affleck, I know he was a prick to Jennifer Garner but she seems to have forgiven him. In fact he seems far more in to his ex wife than his actual wife, in recent pictures in the tabloids and I’ve seen interviews with Matt Damon, who seemed to adore Jen Garner, I don’t think he ever felt the same about JLo! He’s probably matured a bit and realised what he’s lost in Jen! Typical male dipshit!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Me too 😂 I was trying to work it out.
Maybe Cleethorpes Pavillion?

Not at all surprised about Bennifer. That clip of them ages ago when he was dying of boredom at some awards ceremony and she was digging him in the ribs to smile for the camera didn't bode well.

Reactions: 24
I dunno. I’m quite happily married but we’ve played out that scene a few times.
Ha! So am I and I get that it happens from time to time but I think he left her all those years ago because he doesn’t court the press in the same way she does and maybe thought that things might be different this time.

Reactions: 13
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.