Secret Celebrity Gossip #162

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tom White from Sky Sports has deleted all his social media. He lives in the Reading area.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
I can't say I've heard of him as I don't have Sky!

His IG is gone 👀
His Twitter, IG and Linkedin have all been deleted recently, plus he doesn't seem to have a Wikipedia page at the moment which is odd!

Reactions: 8
I sincerely don’t think it’s him, such an awful story 😔
Wonder if they’ve been told to delete all SM in order to avoid contact and speculation for the alleged colleague in SS 🤔

Reactions: 6
Not a huge surprise but looks like Fiona 'Martha' Harvey isn't as innocent as she claims.

She seemingly stalked Keir Starmer for ages, sending 250+ messages attacking him and his family as well as saying vile things about the murdered MP Jo Cox.

I would say I wonder if she is still planning to sue but since she thinks she did nothing wrong then she probably thinks this is harrassment.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
IIRC GL’s wife divorced him due to his alleged affairs. Wasn’t he linked with both Ukrika and Jordan?

Reactions: 4
Anyone else follow Charlotte Freud, omg she is insufferable and lazy, posting about when life gets hard fly off somewhere, oh how the other half live! Not a clue or care in the world cause someone else is picking up the tab!

Reactions: 7
IIRC GL’s wife divorced him due to his alleged affairs. Wasn’t he linked with both Ukrika and Jordan?
I’ve posted this before and it’s stone cold tea but many many years ago police used to drink in the pub where I worked. They talked about Lineker after hours and said he’d had an affair with some woman (not famous) and treated her really badly with gaslighting and saying she was a stalker. She had apparently had a breakdown and tried to end her life. Maybe take with a pinch of salt as it’s 3rd hand info and never appeared in the press but they seemed pretty sure, I’ve never liked him since then. He was mr squeaky clean at the time as well. The pub landlord was an ex-professional footballer so that’s why they were gossiping about players. Still 100% not him in the Sun story though.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Not a huge surprise but looks like Fiona 'Martha' Harvey isn't as innocent as she claims.

She seemingly stalked Keir Starmer for ages, sending 250+ messages attacking him and his family as well as saying vile things about the murdered MP Jo Cox.

I would say I wonder if she is still planning to sue but since she thinks she did nothing wrong then she probably thinks this is harrassment.
I know that I'm a total wizened old witch without sufficient oestrogen left in her body to feel any shred of empathy for any celebrity or politician, so no need to criticse me for this but....I wish the Sun HAD saw fit to publish the 'vile' emails about Derek Draper.

Bit late for the Ol' Currant Bun to develop a moral backbone after all this time. C'mon lads, whatever happened to publish and be damned?

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.