Secret Celebrity Gossip #107

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scariest fans I ever saw were the Supernatural ones who shipped Jared and Jensen with each other and hated their wives with a scary amount of energy.

Worst thing was many of them were 40+ years old.

Kathy Bates from Misery, anyone!
I briefly dated a girl who was quite involved in that fandom. She mostly limited it to getting herself off over the fanfiction, at least

Reactions: 7
I can’t imagine what was going through Cleo Rocos‘s mind when this happened. From the nineties. The behaviour of the RHCP in particular Anthony Kiedis was awful and would be career destroying now. No woman should have had to put with this on live tv.
TW:assault on tv of Cleo Rocos from 2.22

Reactions: 69
Yes, I’m not keen, though I do love the ham and chicken slices. My problem is most veggie bacon seems to disintegrate when you cook it.

That RHCP clip is awful. Poor Cleo.
The way she puts the jacket over herself … she’s clearly upset.

Reactions: 29
That’s truly revolting. Poor Cleo, you can see how uncomfortable she is and when she says “mum” at the end just broke my heart.

I used to love RHCP but that’s done it for me. Utterly vile men.

Reactions: 36
That’s truly revolting. Poor Cleo, you can see how uncomfortable she is and when she says “mum” at the end just broke my heart.

I used to love RHCP but that’s done it for me. Utterly vile men.
I was a huge RHCP fan, until I read Keidis' autobiography. He's a piece of shit, and that clip is utterly disgusting. Cleo looks genuinely terrified.

Reactions: 41
I always found Anthony Kiedis somewhat creepy, long before reading the stories about him.

Reactions: 24
That's horrifying, James Whale did his best to cover her- personally I would have cut the show, the guy next to him was purposefully useless. Poor Cleo trying to smile it away.

Don't listen to their music but never liked the the toxic masculine presence of the RHCP

Reactions: 19
That was fairly common in the 90’s. Sexual assault dressed up as ‘humorous fun’, and if you didn’t laugh along and take it in good nature you were a miserable cow and probably frigid to boot. I like to think we’ve moved on since then.

Reactions: 54
We have moved on in as much as they would get cancelled now. But if they could still do it they would. The world hasn’t dropped its misogynistic attitudes to women being just meat, they just know it would end up to their career detriment now.

Reactions: 34
They just do it in private now. Men today are just as much scum as they have always been.

Reactions: 45
Urgh - they were always a bunch of awful Cali bros. Still, he's forever immortalised as a sleaze in Lush's Ladykillers song, at least.

Reactions: 14
They just do it in private now. Men today are just as much scum as they have always been.
Bingo. In many ways I think it’s worse for women now. Sexual assault happens behind closed doors and is either never reported to police, or never reaches a conviction. It’s basically been legalised and men know it.

Reactions: 21
Cleo Rocos is still mesmerising. Beautiful woman. This photo was from 2020 but she aged wonderfully.
Weak tea, Cleo Roccos’s brother (Dino) used to work for the same company I did, had many, many dealings with him over the years but didn’t realise until he retired who his sister was!

Reactions: 7
Anyone from the Daily Mail reading? publish that clip and try to get Kiedis cancelled please.

Reactions: 38
Apparently that clip has been doing the rounds for years. The apologists say they were young, addicts. They wouldn’t do it now. Not on live tv, no, but elsewhere, of course they would.

Reactions: 24
Anyone from the Daily Mail reading? publish that clip and try to get Kiedis cancelled please.
he should have been cancelled years ago for his penchant for teenage girls tbh. this clip has been around for a while so i doubt it really would make much of a dent now - keidis has never hidden who he is, he’s just another “rockstar” whose fans ignore his behaviour sadly.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.