Secret Celebrity Gossip #162

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are the Derek Draper emails 👀
No idea. All The Scum is saying is that they are so bad that they are refusing to publish them. I wouldn't be surprised if they get leaked at some point but whatever they were, the claim is she made slurs about him and Kate. She seemingly also sent emails to Bo-Jo about Matt Hancock calling him a wanker.

Reactions: 11
Oh yes, that's on my list of feel good clips too. Just so heartwarming.

And the one where ex Liverpool goalie Tommy Lawrence is randomly stopped in the street to be asked about a match he played in in the 60s.
This is the one where Tommy Lawrence was stopped in the street - I remember seeing it on TV.

This is his TV appearance -

• Heart
Reactions: 33
No idea. All The Scum is saying is that they are so bad that they are refusing to publish them. I wouldn't be surprised if they get leaked at some point but whatever they were, the claim is she made slurs about him and Kate. She seemingly also sent emails to Bo-Jo about Matt Hancock calling him a wanker.
I mean, that woman is an absolute stalker and shouldn't be given the oxygen of publicity at all but how bad can the Draper emails be? I doubt they contain anything not on the thread here, or in the DM comments on articles about them.

Unless she's going all QAnon, I suppose. She seems like the type, tbf

Reactions: 13
Oh, is this the Fiona harvie / baby reindeer woman? She's not wrong about Matt Hancock 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
GL was always known to be sleazy and unfaithful and only got away with media spilling the beans because of his son's leukaemia and GL also raising ££ for the charity.

Reactions: 21
God I once worked in the same place as him, he was such a lovely guy, but I came out from the loo with my skirt tucked in my knickers and he told me (in a really polite and discreet way). Mortifying
Imagine if it had been Gazza, or Razor Ruddock or someone like that 'WAHEY, LOOK EVERYONE, THAT'S LASS IS FLASHING HER KNICKERS'.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
GL was always known to be sleazy and unfaithful and only got away with media spilling the beans because of his son's leukaemia and GL also raising ££ for the charity.
The superinjunctions also helped keep a lid on it.

Reactions: 16
The University of Bedfordshire have now deleted Tom White from their alumni pages. It's not looking good.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
So I did a Google search on him and look what comes up directly underneath. I clicked on it and it's basically the allegation being referred to :oops:

Screenshot 2024-05-20 19.54.31.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Say what you want about her, but she's a fabulous judge of character when you look at the people she's gone after.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I did press my friend for further info but she said she was that shocked by the managers reply that she walked off & that was it .

She told me she’s hated the RHCP ever since.

And I’ve hated them ever since she told me 😂
What’s RHCP?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.