Secret Celebrity Gossip #162

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not Gary Linekar anyway as he isn’t currently married and the tv presenter is

Reactions: 9
What tf is it with some men that they can't control themselves and feel the need to rape children? Whether their own or someone else's kids, really - apart from causing the trauma of lifelong damage - physically & mentally, to these poor children - do they really think they'll get away with it for life? Thankfully now, most of them won't. It says a lot about someone who's so perverted they need to get their kicks from raping & abusing innocent children. A 'control' thing? Control, my arse - they should try controlling themselves, ffs!

I honestly think incest and the sexual abuse of children has been going on for decades, probably centuries - except long ago it was probably all hushed up (excused?!) by those who knew, ie, the children's mothers, grandmothers?! ... for the sake of family harmony and not bringing shame to the family. Shame on them all if they did.

Thank God these poor children, well, some of them anyway, feel they can now have a voice to speak out. It's also heartbreaking to think some keep quiet for fear of daddy/grandfather/uncle, etc, getting into trouble.

My heart breaks for these poor little ones. Sickening. :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 50
I agree as long as they’re not judging others as part of their job or pretending to be squeaky clean. Andrew Marr’s attempt to hide his ‘love child’ springs to mind.
Now you see, I’m glad to hear about the likes of Andrew Marr’s love child, John Prescott’s affair and Edwina Currie/John Major’s affair. It gives us ugly buggers hope that there’s someone out there for us too!🤓

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Maggie Smith is amazing. From her early work like The Prime of Miss Jean Bridie, to more recent like The Lady in the Van.
She was very good friends with Kenneth Williams. They adored each other. In his diaries he said she was one of a very few handful of people who was honest with him and whose opinion he respected. Another, rather bizarrely, was Gordon Jackson of Upstairs Downstairs fame.
I love Gordon Jackson. He always struck me as genuinely lovely. He was in so many classic Ealing films too before he did the bigger classics like Great Escape and Miss Jean Brodie. He was good in the Professionals too.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
She had a baby a couple of months ago. Couple of girls I worked with became very thin very fast after giving birth and it turned out both times that pregnancy had affected their thyroid.
Thats what happened to me. My weight dropped to under 6 stone in less than a fortnight. Not fun.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
What tf is it with some men that they can't control themselves and feel the need to rape children? Whether their own or someone else's kids, really - apart from causing the trauma of lifelong damage - physically & mentally, to these poor children - do they really think they'll get away with it for life? Thankfully now, most of them won't. It says a lot about someone who's so perverted they need to get their kicks from raping & abusing innocent children. A 'control' thing? Control, my arse - they should try controlling themselves, ffs!

I honestly think incest and the sexual abuse of children has been going on for decades, probably centuries - except long ago it was probably all hushed up (excused?!) by those who knew, ie, the children's mothers, grandmothers?! ... for the sake of family harmony and not bringing shame to the family. Shame on them all if they did.

Thank God these poor children, well, some of them anyway, feel they can now have a voice to speak out. It's also heartbreaking to think some keep quiet for fear of daddy/grandfather/uncle, etc, getting into trouble.

My heart breaks for these poor little ones. Sickening. :cry:
I was sexually abused as a child and have told no one in my family. A lot of it is due to how ashamed I feel, and another large part is that I don't want to cause my parents pain. Sending all my strength and admiration to this person for coming forward. I hope they get the support, healing and justice they deserve.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 120
Not seen Succession, but Brian Cox as Bob Servant cannot be bettered surely?
Tell me you haven’t seen Succession without telling me you haven’t seen Succession.

Brian Cox is awesome but it’s some of his best work. Definitely give it a spin, you’ll be hooked.

Also: I think the Mail is stirring tit here (shock). Kate Moss and Bobby Gillespie I’m 99% are just friends.

But my god, the photos, either she’s got sensitive teeth or she’s had some Bolivian sprinkles on her rum and raisin

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I was sexually abused as a child and have told no one in my family. A lot of it is due to how ashamed I feel, and another large part is that I don't want to cause my parents pain. Sending all my strength and admiration to this person for coming forward. I hope they get the support, healing and justice they deserve.
So much love sent your way, sweetheart. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 28
P Diddy has said the footage of him assaulting Cassie is inexcusable and that he is disgusted

I saw that he claimed he went to rehab after it happened but Cassie said there were assaults after that. He also posted just a few days ago that all the accusations against him were lies and people would find out in time. I saw some things online where people speculated because it was too late to arrest/charge him for the assault, that is why it was leaked.

Reactions: 17
It could be GL, he is weird about sex. Well I shouldn’t say weird because everyone is different but I remember him saying he divorced his wife because he didn’t want to have sex with her ever again, by the way she is unbelievably gorgeous. And he also says he hates sex
hmm
It's not Gary Lineker...He was on Twitter last night talking about the boxing. The person had their house raided this week, all their devices will have been taken by the police.

Reactions: 17
Saying the BBC reporter could be GL “because he’s weird about sex” is wild. This is a man accused of the worst crimes against a 4 year old child !!

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.