Secret Celebrity Gossip #162

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We were walking back to our car through a small outdoor shopping precinct, where filming was going in with him.. some witch told us we couldn't walk through, but would need to take a 10 min detour (with children) - he glared at us, so we walked right through. He and witch film crew were rude, snd told us how we were holding up filming - I just smiled politely and said ...I'd have walked round if you'd said please !
Excellent 😂
Can confirm Nesbitt is a knob. I know someone who was an extra on a programme with him and he was a right tosser. Unfriendly, arrogant, impatient but smarmy with those that mattered.

Reactions: 31
Excellent 😂
Can confirm Nesbitt is a knob. I know someone who was an extra on a programme with him and he was a right tosser. Unfriendly, arrogant, impatient but smarmy with those that mattered.
He comes off as a right cock and he's a crap actor as well. I don't know how he's had the career he has.

Reactions: 25
Was the Hugh Grant Prostitute situation real? I’m sure I read a theory once that it was staged to stop some other rumours.
Well I heard from a couple of people that he & LH were into certain activities that involves a rosy backside. Ran an elite club for it, allegedly of course, but, consenting adults & all that.....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He comes off as a right cock and he's a crap actor as well. I don't know how he's had the career he has.
I agree he’s a crap actor, his most memorable performance was that yellow pages advert where he cut that kids hair and pretended to shout at the hairdresser, which isn’t great if you’re an actor who has been in nearly 100 tv shows and films 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well I heard from a couple of people that he & LH were into certain activities that involves a rosy backside. Ran an elite club for it, allegedly of course, but, consenting adults & all that.....
LH ???

Reactions: 1
I’ve never understood the fascination with celebrities sex lives. It’s so wrong that they have to get injunctions. I don’t care if Bonneville likes bum fun! Or Elton John & his husband love an orgy. As long as they’re not harming anyone, let them be.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I’ve never understood the fascination with celebrities sex lives. It’s so wrong that they have to get injunctions. I don’t care if Bonneville likes bum fun! Or Elton John & his husband love an orgy. As long as they’re not harming anyone, let them be.
I agree as long as they’re not judging others as part of their job or pretending to be squeaky clean. Andrew Marr’s attempt to hide his ‘love child’ springs to mind.

Reactions: 21
Is a bit of spanky bottom really considered that shocking? You see worse in pop videos these days.
No, which is why it is probably nonsense.
Considering Madonna had already released "Hanky Panky" at that point, I don't think Hugh liking a spanking or running private parties would have been particularly shocking.

Reactions: 10
A name is rumbling on X. Ex BBC Sports Presenter, did the sports news on BBC news. Appeared on Strictly.
Iirc, several people were named on X the last time who it wasn't. It's not the most reliable.

Be quite the shocker if it was that person, mind.

Reactions: 6
Bum fun.. hahaha

no one really cares.. it’s just the shock factor.. also the facade they try to present .. married and settled to the public… Raging deviants behind closed doors and liking objects stuffed up their holes.. usually by some poor wretched under paid sex worker that they would look down upon.. so I’m here for that public shaming ..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.