Secret Celebrity Gossip #162

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We know whoever they are that they live in the south of England….
It’s not ideal to be dropping names with no evidence……. There is a pretty famous sports broadcaster who randomly hasn’t been on the tv in a couple of years and he used to be on tv pretty much most weekends and he lives down here and is married.

Reactions: 8
Outing this man potentially outs his victim too. I hope people are mindful of that.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Can’t stand Lineker and I know he was involved in unsavoury behaviour with affairs etc but 100% no way would this be him. It’s just because he’s the first name that comes to mind when someone says “well known sports presenter”. I don’t like sport other than football so even if a presenter was a household name I’m unlikely to have heard of them, I suspect many are the same as me. As this is a gossip site I don’t think it’s wrong to speculate however, it’s what we’re here for after all. It’s just so upsetting the alleged crime so you hope if it’s true he gets punished and put in prison, whoever he is. The accuser/survivor has the right to lifelong anonymity and if the courts/press never release the perpetrator name to protect them then so be it.

Reactions: 25
I read a comment further up about Micheal Le Velle, if he was cleared why do people still think he’s guilty? Sorry, I’m genuinely not aware of anything, other than he was not sentenced or charged?

Reactions: 13
The name would have been leaked to the papers anyway, they are just fishing for more people to come forward about anyone else.

Reactions: 6
No you’re not and I thought I was the only one!
Dreadful luvvie, bang average actress with an ego the size of Kilimanjaro who is exactly the bloody same in every single part she plays. Cannot bleeping stand her.
I love the portrayal of Judi Dench in The Simpsons, running a fish & chip shop & shouting through the drive-thru speaker

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I read a comment further up about Micheal Le Velle, if he was cleared why do people still think he’s guilty? Sorry, I’m genuinely not aware of anything, other than he was not sentenced or charged?
He was charged and had a trial. He was found not guilty and I think the legal fees all but ruined him financially. I believe he is innocent. Granada would have written him out otherwise. It was someone who worked at Granada told my sisters friend about his bitter ex wife. Not sure if he'd had affairs or left her.
I don't know why I immediately thought of a football presenter when there are many other sports, snooker, tennis, etc. I can't see it being GL or Alan Shearer, their kids bother with them. Was AS daughter on love island (I don't watch it)
I'm surprised the excellent Miss Marple's on tattle haven't named him yet, I'll give it a couple of days. They found out about hugh Edwards identity and phillip Schofields young runner.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I thought the DM report referred to them as a host somewhere in its report, so someone who fronted a show, rather than a pundit?
Definitely not GL because as well as not being married, the DM hate him, so they’d be dropping big clues if it was.

Reactions: 10
I think someone mentioned it as an example of how it exposed his kids to the public because the accusations pertained to them, I don’t think they posted it saying they thought he was guilty.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I thought the DM report referred to them as a host somewhere in its report, so someone who fronted a show, rather than a pundit?
Definitely not GL because as well as not being married, the DM hate him, so they’d be dropping big clues if it was.
Suggests someone with a broadcast/media background, rather than a retired sportsman.
There have been no recent rumours about anyone in the sport I usually work in. It's not Crofty.

Reactions: 6
Tell me you haven’t seen Succession without telling me you haven’t seen Succession.

Brian Cox is awesome but it’s some of his best work. Definitely give it a spin, you’ll be hooked.

Also: I think the Mail is stirring tit here (shock). Kate Moss and Bobby Gillespie I’m 99% are just friends.

But my god, the photos, either she’s got sensitive teeth or she’s had some Bolivian sprinkles on her rum and raisin

The photo of Bobby Gillespie in a sun hat eating an ice cream is really making me chuckle, I've screenshot it and keep looking at it 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.