Secret Celebrity Gossip #162

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A name is rumbling on X. Ex BBC Sports Presenter, did the sports news on BBC news. Appeared on Strictly.
MB 2019?

Edited to add I don’t actually have Twitter/X and can imagine it’s pretty wild on there so I much prefer the Tattle detectives 🕵🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I’ve never understood the fascination with celebrities sex lives. It’s so wrong that they have to get injunctions. I don’t care if Bonneville likes bum fun! Or Elton John & his husband love an orgy. As long as they’re not harming anyone, let them be.
In the case of Elton and his husband, I think much was made about them having unprotected sex in orgies considering Elton's AIDS Foundation. Of course nowadays that wouldn't be so much of an issue with drugs that allow HIV to be non-transmissible.

Reactions: 5
Iirc, several people were named on X the last time who it wasn't. It's not the most reliable.

Be quite the shocker if it was that person, mind.
Ive seen it mentioned that it might be a sportd radio presenter. 'Well known' could mean anything. Well known to whole country, well known to a specific region, wrll known to those who watch. Its quite subjective really

Reactions: 9
First time posting on this thread (usually on Butlers empire),
God I really hope its not CH. But I think he's more of a sports reporter not a presenter.🤞🤞🤞
We should also remember that the allegations could not be true, but mud sticks. Anyone making allegations, especially if still young should be believed, That isn't to say that a full and thorough investigation shouldn't take place. It takes a lot of courage and they are very brave to speak out, especially about someone in the public eye, who will have a lot of protection and money for the best legal representation.
I don't know if anyone remembers a few years ago a famous soap actor was on trial for SA and subsequently found not guilty. Rumour was, and I believe it, that the ex wife had encouraged the girl to make allegations. Hell hath no fury and all that. I'm keeping an open mind.
---
As was the case with Michael le velle
Lol, just posted that, took me that long you beat me to it 😁😁😁

Reactions: 10
Plenty of media outlets have reported on it. Maybe the BBC don't wish to report on one of their own.
I don't think it's that. I haven't seen Sky or ITV news report about it either. All the articles I've seen credit The Sun. I doubt the BBC would use them as a source.

P Diddy has said the footage of him assaulting Cassie is inexcusable and that he is disgusted

Probably shouldn't have denied it when she went to court with him over it, said she was a liar and a gold digger....
Utter scumbag, I hope he's held accountable for everything he's done

Reactions: 58
P Diddy has said the footage of him assaulting Cassie is inexcusable and that he is disgusted

Nah, duck off.

If this was the only thing he'd ever been accused of then maybe that would be believable, but Cassie has detailed extensive and long running abuse and she's not the only one who has made formal allegations.

Unlike with some people it's not just online muttering and blind items.

Reactions: 43

He cant say much else really can he. I bet he'll now say he's 'a changed man' since then.

On the matter of the sports presenter. The crime this person is accused of is particularly grim so it doesn't really spark much enjoyment for me in guessing who he is. If said presenter was caught up an alley outside Greggs with someone that wasn't his wife then I would be all in. I was about to type 'all in for the craic' then got flashbacks. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 41
It could be GL, he is weird about sex. Well I shouldn’t say weird because everyone is different but I remember him saying he divorced his wife because he didn’t want to have sex with her ever again, by the way she is unbelievably gorgeous. And he also says he hates sex
hmm

• Wow
Reactions: 9
GL chatted up a friend of mine, they swapped numbers but didn’t get as far as a date, when she was about 21. This was around the same time he got together with Danielle and she and friend looked very similar.

I’d like to hear more about Hugh Grant spanking please and thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not another one mainlining Ozempic. Either that or she needs a new 'aesthetician'.
She had a baby a couple of months ago. Couple of girls I worked with became very thin very fast after giving birth and it turned out both times that pregnancy had affected their thyroid.

It could be GL, he is weird about sex. Well I shouldn’t say weird because everyone is different but I remember him saying he divorced his wife because he didn’t want to have sex with her ever again, by the way she is unbelievably gorgeous. And he also says he hates sex
hmm
I thought he just didn't want any more children and she did? And they couldn't get past this?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.