Secret Celebrity Gossip #162

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ian Wright is a proper gentleman. I've only ever heard good things about him. He had a horrible upbringing and has gone on to do so much with his life.

This is the video of him meeting his old teacher that was mentioned earlier. You can see the respect Ian has for Mr Pigden. The way he removes his hat straight away.

thats lovely Cassie thanks for sharing, warmed my heart after a tough day

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don't think Tim Curry is poorly per se, rather just an older person who remains affected by the damage done by a serious stroke. I felt he was doing very well and enjoying a full life despite a variety of challenges.

Reactions: 17
Oh dear. Richard Osman will be even more insufferable than ever.

I only read half of the first book but to me it's more 'Sunday night ITV tea-time show' than 'international blockbuster'.
---
Agree. It was so twee I felt nauseous and had to give it up.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This is how he looked recently for a project. He can definitely pull of the look I reckon but he's shocking at accents so not sure how that's going to go. I remember seeing him in a film once where he tried to pull off an Irish accent and it was toe curling, which is odd given he's Irish. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2948777

This has broken my heart. I know he’s made up for a role but I’ve always thought he was aging gracefully and seems like a genuinely good guy. I don’t want to shag my old geography teacher 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh dear. Richard Osman will be even more insufferable than ever.

I only read half of the first book but to me it's more 'Sunday night ITV tea-time show' than 'international blockbuster'.
---
I'm only just getting into the books now. I've been listening to them on Audible during my runs and at the end of the first book is an interview with Richard Osman (by the dreadful Marian Keynes) and he quite explicitly says that it was his intention to write something mainstream. He loves stuff that brings a lot of people together . It was actually a really nice interview and he's gone up in my estimation as a result.

The book was narrated by Lesley Manville so I always picture her as Joyce.

Edit 🥕

Reactions: 12
I know. I'm not a fan but it's not like she's killed anybody ffs. (Not that we know of!)
I actually am a fan *runs away* 😂 I’m not really a fan but I know about 3 of her songs, I’ve seen 2 or 3 of her films and she was good in will and grace. I don’t know anything about her as herself or her personal life beyond her and Ben affleck getting back together because you couldn’t miss that news, it was everywhere!

Reactions: 10
Not aware of it in Scotland either!
I was about to disagree as I’m Scottish but it was my English dad that wouldn’t let us watch ITV. My mum said in the 70’s she used to sneaky watch Magpie as she fancied one of the presenters. Also Grange Hill on bbc2 was missed as we had to watch the news. The ending of my parents marriage came shortly after Channel 4 was launched. My mum led the Friday evening rebellion and announced that we would be watching The Tube on a Friday and not the news 🍾🥳🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I actually am a fan *runs away* 😂 I’m not really a fan but I know about 3 of her songs, I’ve seen 2 or 3 of her films and she was good in will and grace. I don’t know anything about her as herself or her personal life beyond her and Ben affleck getting back together because you couldn’t miss that news, it was everywhere!
I am actually a fan from when I first saw her in Selena, I thought she was beautiful then I followed her career, I have some of her albums, I always wanted her to tour the UK, I know she gets slated for her singing and the rumours its not actually her singing but I am a fan, I know she loves herself but you cannot fault her work ethic. I think she's great. Unfortunately I do not think Bennifer2 will work out.

Reactions: 10
I am actually a fan from when I first saw her in Selena, I thought she was beautiful then I followed her career, I have some of her albums, I always wanted her to tour the UK, I know she gets slated for her singing and the rumours its not actually her singing but I am a fan, I know she loves herself but you cannot fault her work ethic. I think she's great. Unfortunately I do not think Bennifer2 will work out.
To be fair if I was Jennifer Lopez I’d probably love myself 😂 I like the songs of hers I know, I wasn’t aware it wasn’t her singing, what happens when she tours?! Does she just mime?

Reactions: 7
Ian Wright is a proper gentleman. I've only ever heard good things about him. He had a horrible upbringing and has gone on to do so much with his life.

This is the video of him meeting his old teacher that was mentioned earlier. You can see the respect Ian has for Mr Pigden. The way he removes his hat straight away.

The choke in his voice 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This is how he looked recently for a project. He can definitely pull of the look I reckon but he's shocking at accents so not sure how that's going to go. I remember seeing him in a film once where he tried to pull off an Irish accent and it was toe curling, which is odd given he's Irish. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2948777
I feel the same about Gerard Butler. The man is from Paisley and he can’t pull off a Scottish accent 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I feel the same about Gerard Butler. The man is from Paisley and he can’t pull off a Scottish accent 😁
This reminded me of my mate saying to me how absolutely terrible “Charlie from casualty”’s accent was on Blue Lights. Reminded her he is actually from Belfast and she did not care. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
To be fair if I was Jennifer Lopez I’d probably love myself 😂 I like the songs of hers I know, I wasn’t aware it wasn’t her singing, what happens when she tours?! Does she just mime?
I saw her live in vegas, she was pretty damn amazing (I’ll see myself out shall I?! 🤣🫣)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s the fact that it’s public knowledge he gave her the scrapbook. Is nothing allowed to be private? She’s like Madonna, she will be swinging round a pole in her late 60’s. I hate to be a woman and put another woman down but jeez quit while you’re ahead. Be a bleeping parent and put your child first instead of your career - which let’s face it - isn’t all that. Her acting is just ok, she can’t sing, she’s famous for wearing a Versace gown split to the naval! All very Liz Hurley and the safety pin dress. Good on her for keeping fit and taking care of herself but at some point you have to fall back and allow others to ride the crest of fame!
Yeah, at some point JLo will have a massive saggy arse, then what will she do about that 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.