Secret Celebrity Gossip #162

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The best way to get someone to ignore something is to ignore it yourself. Osman knows exactly what he's doing.

Reactions: 13
It must be a nice feeling, to be filming something where you don't have to train to get into shape to look younger and fitter. Bet Pierce is really looking forward to it. Interestingly, Liam Neeson is the same age and still seems to be dying his hair and having to prep for parts that need him to be fit.

Reactions: 9
I now think he’s a proper dick hole! Is it any wonder their kids are non-binary and trans? Before anyone has a go over me saying that, JLo’s daughter always looks so miserable and I bet she’s been in therapy for years already! What a bunch of messed up, egotistical shits. Some of these celebs are shameful, they never seem to realise their actions affect their kids. They care more about their careers.
I didn’t think there were letters when he was with Jennifer garner more just it’s a collation of all his love letters to her in the time they’ve known each other so pre JG and post JG so can say 15 odd years of love letters but that doesn’t mean he was writing them to her all along I just thought it’s as the ones he wrote when they were together or trying to make their relationship work

Reactions: 9
Honestly Ben Affleck is such a tool.
His career tanked the first time round with JLO - that embarrassing music video - the full page ad he took out telling everyone how much he loved her and how special she was. Ben made a colossal fool of himself and lost all credibility.
why on earth did he repeat it all again?

Did you all see the documentary ? It was so cringe and embarrassing and Ben was openly trying to crawl up inside his own hole. Really he should have known better than to go there again.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I would love to see a genuine fly on the wall show about J Lo. I can't imagine what it's like to live in her world. So much energy just goes into attempting to maintain her appearance and fame. I really feel for her kids, especially the daughter. I bet she's an utter nightmare to be around.

Reactions: 34
It’s a film, being directed by Chris Columbus. So they’ll very much be pitching to the world!
Oh dear. Richard Osman will be even more insufferable than ever.

I only read half of the first book but to me it's more 'Sunday night ITV tea-time show' than 'international blockbuster'.
---

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
I haven't read them, I doubt I will purely because every time I tell my sister what I'm reading (regardless of its genre) she replies with "oh you should read the Thursday Murder Club" or whatever its called. Every single time without fail, which annoys me, but my dying without having read them will annoy her. Tit for Tat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Honestly Ben Affleck is such a tool.
His career tanked the first time round with JLO - that embarrassing music video - the full page ad he took out telling everyone how much he loved her and how special she was. Ben made a colossal fool of himself and lost all credibility.
why on earth did he repeat it all again?

Did you all see the documentary ? It was so cringe and embarrassing and Ben was openly trying to crawl up inside his own hole. Really he should have known better than to go there again.
Oh he's a numpty. Any woman would be mad to marry him. I remember when they split Gwyneth said something like Ben's ideal woman is 'a stripper with a beer in each hand'.

I still like him though.

He seems like a real person compared to so many Hollywood types. And I strongly identify with whatever emotions he's feeling in that smoking pic.

affl.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Oh he's a numpty. Any woman would be mad to marry him. I remember when they split Gwyneth said something like Ben's ideal woman is 'a stripper with a beer in each hand'.

I still like him though.

He seems like a real person compared to so many Hollywood types. And I strongly identify with whatever emotions he's feeling in that smoking pic.

View attachment 2949204
He always looks like he’s having the worst day ever but to be fair people do keep following him around with cameras so I can’t say I’d be any different 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It’s the fact that it’s public knowledge he gave her the scrapbook. Is nothing allowed to be private? She’s like Madonna, she will be swinging round a pole in her late 60’s. I hate to be a woman and put another woman down but jeez quit while you’re ahead. Be a bleeping parent and put your child first instead of your career - which let’s face it - isn’t all that. Her acting is just ok, she can’t sing, she’s famous for wearing a Versace gown split to the naval! All very Liz Hurley and the safety pin dress. Good on her for keeping fit and taking care of herself but at some point you have to fall back and allow others to ride the crest of fame!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
it should be!!!
---
She's never had a huge fan base, she forgets she needed women as fans starting off. The likes of Beyonce/TS have always had a basis of female fans. JLo has always seemed like that woman who says "I just have guy friends" then wonders why she has no girl friends as she flirts with all her male friends....

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.