Secret Celebrity Gossip #162

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read somewhere that she'd recently lost 50lbs but I wouldn't have recognised her from this picture, even her face looks completely different.
She's gotten a completely new face in the past six months, definitely a rhinoplasty and probably some other stuff.

Honestly, I thought she looked better before. She was distinctive. Now she's just...there.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I loved Brookie. Sad to read of Vince Earl’s illness mentioned above.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I have a horrible feeling Tim Curry is seriously ill 😢He's cancelled a comic con due to ill health 2 and a half months before the event 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Oh dear. Richard Osman will be even more insufferable than ever.

I only read half of the first book but to me it's more 'Sunday night ITV tea-time show' than 'international blockbuster'.
---
I've had Phillip Jackson in my head as Ron when reading the books.

I like Celia Imrie but if she's going to be posh like she usually is, that isn't how I've imagined Joyce.

Reactions: 13
I've had Phillip Jackson in my head as Ron when reading the books.

I like Celia Imrie but if she's going to be posh like she usually is, that isn't how I've imagined Joyce.
I always see Joyce as the skittish neighbour in Keeping Up Appearances

Reactions: 14
Ben Affleck could have had a whole cupboard full of Oscars and lots of really good films under his belt, but he chose to play the celebrity game instead.

I haven't read them, I doubt I will purely because every time I tell my sister what I'm reading (regardless of its genre) she replies with "oh you should read the Thursday Murder Club" or whatever its called. Every single time without fail, which annoys me, but my dying without having read them will annoy her. Tit for Tat
I love this level of petty & your commitment to it !! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I totally crushed on Christina as a teen. I just hope she is healthy and not putting herself through an awful regime
Years ago there was a Popbitch rumour that she was shagging Dave Grohl and she was immediately relegated to my shitlist. Later DG said it was all bollocks so I forgave her 😄

• Haha
I have a horrible feeling Tim Curry is seriously ill 😢He's cancelled a comic con due to ill health 2 and a half months before the event 😢
I’m a massive Tim Curry fan, so I mean this with the greatest of respect for the guy, but I’m always shocked that he’s still around tbh. He’s been poorly for a very very long time now 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 34
It’s the fact that it’s public knowledge he gave her the scrapbook. Is nothing allowed to be private? She’s like Madonna, she will be swinging round a pole in her late 60’s. I hate to be a woman and put another woman down but jeez quit while you’re ahead. Be a bleeping parent and put your child first instead of your career - which let’s face it - isn’t all that. Her acting is just ok, she can’t sing, she’s famous for wearing a Versace gown split to the naval! All very Liz Hurley and the safety pin dress. Good on her for keeping fit and taking care of herself but at some point you have to fall back and allow others to ride the crest of fame!
I think J Lo needs to realise that it's okay to age. Aging can be done gracefully.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.