Secret Celebrity Gossip #162

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might have missed this, because I'm late to the Baby Reindeer party, but who is the writer Darrian based on? I've seen Richard Osman say everyone knows who it is and should stop speculating (as if) as the person cast in the role very much resembles another innocent writer.
In the entire history of the world has being told to stop speculating EVER actually worked? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ian Wright is a proper gentleman. I've only ever heard good things about him. He had a horrible upbringing and has gone on to do so much with his life.

This is the video of him meeting his old teacher that was mentioned earlier. You can see the respect Ian has for Mr Pigden. The way he removes his hat straight away.

Cheers Cassie - blubbing at my desk right now . Just aswell I work from home😆
---
I’m leaving this here 🤮
definitely a prawn 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I might have missed this, because I'm late to the Baby Reindeer party, but who is the writer Darrian based on? I've seen Richard Osman say everyone knows who it is and should stop speculating (as if) as the person cast in the role very much resembles another innocent writer.
I honestly haven't a clue. Sean Foley was erroneously identified but that has been flatly denied and is awful for him when he didn't actually do anything. I saw another name bandied about. Based on BR, it seems that Gadd went on to work with the abuser subsequently so I think people have been basing their speculation on that.

Reactions: 7
I had a huge crush on your cousin in Press Gang!
Sorry - catching up on thread so hopefully not derailed anything
Ah you poor thing lol, he has changed a little bit since his Press Gang days, he is lovely though:)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes to Art Malik as Ibrahim and I always pictured Ron as Bob Crow so can’t see Pierce looking like that currently

Reactions: 6
There's a long reddit post with 'evidence' towards one person (named in the header):

Reactions: 8
Yes to Art Malik as Ibrahim and I always pictured Ron as Bob Crow so can’t see Pierce looking like that currently
OMG Yes to Bob Crow!
Pierce Brosnan is such an odd choice. Once I’d pictured Ron as Ray Winstone I couldn’t see past him.

Reactions: 10
I saw Iggy Pop in the late 70’s. He was wearing clear plastic trousers, nothing underneath!
Wow! I saw him around 80/81 and he was cutting himself to shreds with glass or a razor blade. I used to love his music but I have difficulty watching him now. I think there's a lot of rock & pop star wronguns. Always intensely disliked Keidis and Tyler, (gut feeling).

Reactions: 14

Look at how Sheffield Children's Hospital have quietly dropped the sports presenter that recently got arrested but without doing an article about it.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
While married to Jen G he continued writing letters to Jen L saying how much he loves her and admires her and whatever and when they got back together he put all the letters in a scrapbook as a gift to her to celebrate their love.
I now think he’s a proper dick hole! Is it any wonder their kids are non-binary and trans? Before anyone has a go over me saying that, JLo’s daughter always looks so miserable and I bet she’s been in therapy for years already! What a bunch of messed up, egotistical shits. Some of these celebs are shameful, they never seem to realise their actions affect their kids. They care more about their careers.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.