Secret Celebrity Gossip #162

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally crushed on Christina as a teen. I just hope she is healthy and not putting herself through an awful regime

Reactions: 14
I haven’t seen the doc! What was the scrapbook moment about!? I think she gives off this vibe of me, me, me! Huge ego and the sort to rip in to anyone who won’t advance her career!

Reactions: 11
Many moons ago, in America, I was at one of their shows. We ended up meeting the band. I was wearing a latex bustier and skirt, which Kedis had never seen before. He asked me what would happen if he cut the ribbon at the back?
He was just gross, and don’t remember any of the others. Just that he thought that would be a fun idea. I was probably 21 then, if that.
He sounds like a disgusting pervert who thinks he can treat women however he likes. Hope you got away from him ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I knew the writing was on the wall for Ben and JLo the moment those god awful OTT wedding photos were released. Anyone making huge public declarations of love like that are trying to convince everyone else as well as themselves.....

Reactions: 29
Oh yes I forgot she furthered her career with Diddy. I see one of Kim Porters friends has popped up claiming Cassie was fine witnessing Kim being abused by him.
‘Fine’ may be underestimating the control he already had over her though. We can’t really know.
---
Celia Imrie has been announced as Joyce for The Thursday Murder Club!
Richard Osman did say it was going to be the person everyone said it should be.

I personally was disappointed Elizabeth isn’t Stephanie Cole. Probably because the setting always made me think of Waiting for God. I totally appreciate she isn’t really going to do it for the movie people!

Reactions: 14
I haven’t seen the doc! What was the scrapbook moment about!? I think she gives off this vibe of me, me, me! Huge ego and the sort to rip in to anyone who won’t advance her career!
While married to Jen G he continued writing letters to Jen L saying how much he loves her and admires her and whatever and when they got back together he put all the letters in a scrapbook as a gift to her to celebrate their love.

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 75
‘Fine’ may be underestimating the control he already had over her though. We can’t really know.
---

Richard Osman did say it was going to be the person everyone said it should be.

I personally was disappointed Elizabeth isn’t Stephanie Cole. Probably because the setting always made me think of Waiting for God. I totally appreciate she isn’t really going to do it for the movie people!
that would have been a great choice. Love Celia for Joyce. Will wait and see on HM for Elizabeth.

Reactions: 8
I think he'll be brilliant. Ron is supposed to have some charm and Pierce is actually knocking on now. Just looked it up and he's 71.
I was more thinking about the voice/accent. Not that Pierce can't do British but Ron is very south London in my head.

Reactions: 6
Yes! Ron (Thursday Murders) should look like this prototype Ron (Dixon, Brookside)

IMG_5960.png

in fact, all “Ron”s should look like this

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
I banned In The Night Garden, it's bleeping weird, and characters dropping their trousers and whoopee daisy's skirt blowing up, nah, weird

• Haha
Reactions: 35
This is how he looked recently for a project. He can definitely pull of the look I reckon but he's shocking at accents so not sure how that's going to go. I remember seeing him in a film once where he tried to pull off an Irish accent and it was toe curling, which is odd given he's Irish. :ROFLMAO:

1716288695075.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I might have missed this, because I'm late to the Baby Reindeer party, but who is the writer Darrian based on? I've seen Richard Osman say everyone knows who it is and should stop speculating (as if) as the person cast in the role very much resembles another innocent writer.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.