Secret Celebrity Gossip #162

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For a downfall I'd love it to be high and mighty Gary Liniker or Simon 'professional window' Thomas, but realistically it will end up being someone we've barely heard of

Reactions: 20
and he’s a n absolute hole to boot (Nesbitt).
We were walking back to our car through a small outdoor shopping precinct, where filming was going in with him.. some witch told us we couldn't walk through, but would need to take a 10 min detour (with children) - he glared at us, so we walked right through. He and witch film crew were rude, snd told us how we were holding up filming - I just smiled politely and said ...I'd have walked round if you'd said please !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Twitter is saying the BBC isn't reporting the story which suggests it might be a BBC presenter

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Learnt what? They didn’t make a mistake there did they? Unless that saggy arse was photoshopped it was deffo him.
Learnt that releasing a story where they invite speculation about who the perpetrator is leads to lots of innocent people being accused and abused online. Plus the story ultimately wasn’t accurate. All Huw Edward’s was guilty of was paying a legal aged sex worker for cam sex. Seedy but not predatory.
The police confirmed nothing illegal took place. The “victim” denies being a drug addict. His mum just was desperate for him to stop being a cam boy and went nuclear.
---
For a downfall I'd love it to be high and mighty Gary Liniker or Simon 'professional window' Thomas, but realistically it will end up being someone we've barely heard of
You’d love it if Gary Linekar raped a child?

• Wow
Reactions: 62
Twitter is saying the BBC isn't reporting the story which suggests it might be a BBC presenter
BBC don’t really do speculative stuff like this so I’m not surprised. And they did cover the Huw Edwards stuff before he was named so don’t think that’s indicative of anything

Reactions: 18
Learnt that releasing a story where they invite speculation about who the perpetrator is leads to lots of innocent people being accused and abused online. Plus the story ultimately wasn’t accurate. All Huw Edward’s was guilty of was paying a legal aged sex worker for cam sex. Seedy but not predatory.
The police confirmed nothing illegal took place. The “victim” denies being a drug addict. His mum just was desperate for him to stop being a cam boy and went nuclear.
---

You’d love it if Gary Linekar raped a child?
Not what I said.

Not sure why you're so protective of him, when everyone is speculating various names.

Reactions: 8
Not what I said
I think a lot of people get caught up in the scandal of this sort of story without actually thinking about the realities of the impact on the people involved. At the heart of this is a person saying they were sexually abused under the age of 10. If your first thought is “I’d love it if this was x person” that’s pretty fucked up.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
I think a lot of people get caught up in the scandal of this sort of story without actually thinking about the realities of the impact on the people involved. At the heart of this is a person saying they were sexually abused under the age of 10. If your first thought is “I’d love it if this was x person” that’s pretty fucked up.

Again, not what I said, and never said it was my first thought. You're reaching for all sorts here.

And again, why are you only caring about Gary when other names have been mentioned in this thread.

Its yet another scandal, these happen on the weekly these days and I said two names that I think could do with a downfall.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Again, not what I said, and never said it was my first though. You're reaching for all sorts here.

And again, why are you only caring about Gary when other names have been mentioned in this thread.

Its yet another scandal, these happen on the weekly these days and I said two names that I think could do with a downfall.
I don’t take part in speculation purely because I saw how mental it went las time and this tit can really ruin people’s lives. Your comment stood out in particular because saying “id love it to be” just honestly seems a bit sick.

In terms of Gary Linekar I’m extremely neutral on him. I’m not a “fan”. He seems a bit smug but ultimately hasn’t done anything I find to be problematic enough for me to hope he’s a child rapist.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I don’t take part in speculation purely because I saw how mental it went las time and this tit can really ruin people’s lives. Your comment stood out in particular because saying “id love it to be” just honestly seems a bit sick.

In terms of Gary Linekar I’m extremely neutral on him. I’m not a “fan”. He seems a bit smug but ultimately hasn’t done anything I find to be problematic enough for me to hope he’s a child rapist.
And again, I said for the downfall, not the crime, the downfall. Its yet another scandal and there have been many awful crimes committed by people that are talked about and speculated about here.

And yet again you're only focusing on one name.

And this is a gossip thread, speculation is 90% of what goes on.

Reactions: 20
If there’s any truth in this sports presenter role, it is obviously horrific that it’s happened at all.

I can think of several people I would be extra disappointed if it were them, but if the Huw Edwards expose taught me anything, it’s that on here a name can be said and people will run with it. Poor bloody Clive Myrie was mentioned over and over on here as a potential.

Yes it’s a gossip site, but in this instanve of child rape, having your name associated at all, with a heinous crime feels a bit much.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
As this person is accused of serially raping a child over a number of years it will most likely be their own child.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
As this person is accused of serially raping a child over a number of years it will most likely be their own child.
I thought the same 😔 😔 🤢
Or a family member, I suppose. Absolutely horrendous if true.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
It doesn’t say anywhere that they’ve been suspended so could still be around today, presume you’re thinking end of the premier league season as a reason for them to definitely be around?
Unless I am blind and just missed it I am wondering why the BBC haven't reported on it yet.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.