Secret Celebrity Gossip #162

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
jeez do you remember that twitter account which basically released them daily - Kirk Norcross had a few, Lee Ryan. Joel M etc…
I thought you meant Kirk from Coronation St (yes, I know that's the character's name) and felt a bit uneasy :D

For my shame 🤭 I've never watched Succession. I understand the word duck appears a lot in it? 🤔
The actor who I think says it a lot in the production - Brian Cox, I'm wondering if he uses that word a lot in real life.
I've just read him saying The National Theatre should go duck itself.....🤔
Oh Succession is amazing! Well worth a watch, and yes duck is a frequent word. I've seen interviews with him, I get the sense he does use it quite a lot in real life too.

Reactions: 10
Comments open too 😳
Loads of people commenting just to say they hope it’s Lineker 🙄 one comment has suggested ‘name can be found in a major supermarket’ but no idea if that’s really relevant as I don’t really know any TV sports presenters. DM have messed up leaving the comments open.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Was on here

The article says it was ‘historical’ but what does historical mean in these types of cases? 5 years ago or 15?
The Sun says he’s married and his house is in southern England. They also have written ‘At the time of the alleged offence, the well-known suspect, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was working in the television industry’ which makes me think that maybe he isn’t working in the industry now?

Reactions: 17
I don't think he was ever pretty (always had that deep lined old face) but he used to play clumsy/funny posh boy which everyone loved.

I actually prefer his acting roles now (even Paddington 2!).
He's never been my cup of tea personally, but nowadays I think he looks haggard.

Reactions: 4
I can’t help but think of Hugh Bonniville being pegged anytime I see his rotund face .

the massive injunction didn’t hide his lurid secret from us all..

hahah

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Loads of people commenting just to say they hope it’s Lineker 🙄 one comment has suggested ‘name can be found in a major supermarket’ but no idea if that’s really relevant as I don’t really know any TV sports presenters. DM have messed up leaving the comments open.
Morrison’s? Or is Major Supermarket an anagram?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How do you quantify who is a household name? Sky Sports News must have about 20 male presenters and that’s before any of their actual sports broadcast channels like football and F1.

Reactions: 7
I can’t help but think of Hugh Bonniville being pegged anytime I see his rotund face .

the massive injunction didn’t hide his lurid secret from us all..

hahah
I get why someone would want to keep their sexual preferences secret, but as long as it doesn’t have anything to do with SA, DV or CP, why is it lurid?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I get why someone would want to keep their sexual preferences secret, but as long as it doesn’t have anything to do with SA, DV or CP, why is it lurid?
I think because Bonneville was seeing sex workers when he was married might have something to do with it.

ETA idc about the pegging. It ain’t my cup of tea but what you do in the privacy of your bedroom between two consenting adults is your own business

Reactions: 22
the details I read..

Hugh bonniville liked having butt plugs shoved in whilst being massaged

now, whilst that’s fine.. and doesn’t come under any illegal activity .. he was married, acting his little M&S socks off for us all, and presenting this well to do persona..

and he’s off getting his anal sphincter stretched while he gets a rub down away from the wife ..
I’d say that qualifies as Lurid..
yeah it’s all consenting adults.. but he’s clearly wanting us all to think he’s Mr vanilla .. when in fact he’s probably struggling to hold a fart in he’s so well versed in getting his back doors kicked in..

plus he wanted to hide his legal proclivities..why so shamed Hughie? Haha 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
A couple of months or so ago there was a story 2 premiership footballers were arrested for rape that story just vanished.

Reactions: 10
A couple of months or so ago there was a story 2 premiership footballers were arrested for rape that story just vanished.
That’s the thing with all these speculation stories. Unless charges are brought it won’t be reported again

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.