Secret Celebrity Gossip #162

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any story which can't or won't name names might as well be fiction in a lot of cases.
Yep, because people will attach them to whoever they don't like just to bolster their own hatred or try to smear that person.

Look how many people are condemned online based on blind items - most of which are complete fabrications to begin with.

Fwiw, I think Lineker is an insufferable, overpaid, sanctimonious twit, but that doesn't mean it's OK to publicly accuse him of child SA without any evidence, based on a vague news article.

(Not that anyone here has done that, DM comment section is a law unto itself.)

Reactions: 37
I think it’s a Sky Sports presenter because

1. if it was the Beeb you can bet the Sun would say that. Many times.
2. Shared ownership (Sky & Sun) means they probably already have loads of lines of contact by which something like this could be quickly shared and verified

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think because Bonneville was seeing sex workers when he was married might have something to do with it.

ETA idc about the pegging. It ain’t my cup of tea but what you do in the privacy of your bedroom between two consenting adults is your own business
I don’t care about it either, but he cared enough for an injunction.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“Household name” … number of times I’ve read that, and then not had a clue who they are when the name is revealed.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
For my shame 🤭 I've never watched Succession. I understand the word duck appears a lot in it? 🤔
The actor who I think says it a lot in the production - Brian Cox, I'm wondering if he uses that word a lot in real life.
I've just read him saying The National Theatre should go duck itself.....🤔
Brian Cox seems to be still method acting as Logan Roy. He tore into Joaquin Phoenix a couple of weeks ago too.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve always liked Olivia Coleman. Stephen Graham is hit and miss form me, but the one person who plays himself in every single thing they’ve done for me would be James Nesbitt.
I was getting my Nesbitt’s and Norton’s mixed up for a minute there and thinking WTF? 😅

As you were… agree with Nesbitt, but I can still watch anything with Stephen Graham in it

Reactions: 8
Learnt what? They didn’t make a mistake there did they? Unless that saggy arse was photoshopped it was deffo him.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
  • Angry
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14

Got my suspicions. Let's see if anyone is missing today that you would put your mortgage on being around....
I saw somewhere else that F1 guy has a planned holiday in, so even though he is missing it’s unlikely to be him.

Reactions: 1
The fact there’s no bbc mention makes me think they are one of the others.
I know I’m being completely hypocritical in a post speculating, the age on this one makes me so uneasy. I hope that survivor is getting the support and love they need to heal

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

Got my suspicions. Let's see if anyone is missing today that you would put your mortgage on being around....
It doesn’t say anywhere that they’ve been suspended so could still be around today, presume you’re thinking end of the premier league season as a reason for them to definitely be around?

Reactions: 2
Learnt what? They didn’t make a mistake there did they? Unless that saggy arse was photoshopped it was deffo him.
I think they meant by the paper saying a well known presenter has been accused of blah and therefore for a few days there were people speculating online as to who it could be and presenters having to make statements saying it’s not them

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.