Secret Celebrity Gossip #162

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
(When you read or overthink it, but isn't Colin a funny name!?! Many names are)
One of my kids has a Colin in her class. What makes a person spend 9 months growing a baby, go to all the trouble of huffing it out, only to gaze upon it & think it would be a great idea to call it Colin? Weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What’s wrong with Colin? It’s much more questionable why anyone would want to call their kid Kevin, or Sharon, or Brenda, to name a few.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
What’s wrong with Colin? It’s much more questionable why anyone would want to call their kid Kevin, or Sharon, or Brenda, to name a few.
The name is fine, I just think it’s weird to name your kid after a caterpillar cake 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Was the Hugh Grant Prostitute situation real? I’m sure I read a theory once that it was staged to stop some other rumours.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Was the Hugh Grant Prostitute situation real? I’m sure I read a theory once that it was staged to stop some other rumours.
I think it was real, I remember it at the time, and it just seemed too chaotic to be staged!

But I’m interested in this theory, do you know what the other rumours were?

Reactions: 12
I feel a bit sorry for her and people like her -

the daughter of June Whitfield, and the son & daughter of Cleo Laine for example.

Living in the shadow of such a famous mother.

I do not feel sorry for the son of Maggie Smith however because I think he's a snobby and bigheaded git.
The daughter of Victor Meldrew’s wife is an actress who was in Benidorm.
---
I think it was real, I remember it at the time, and it just seemed too chaotic to be staged!

But I’m interested in this theory, do you know what the other rumours were?
I’m not sure, in my mind they were LadyBoy related. Or maybe gay rumours.

I’m clearly misremembering though, don’t read too much into this haha.

Reactions: 8
The daughter of Victor Meldrew’s wife is an actress who was in Benidorm.
---

I’m not sure, in my mind they were LadyBoy related. Or maybe gay rumours.

I’m clearly misremembering though, don’t read too much into this haha.
I remember rumours that the prostitute he was caught with was trans.

Reactions: 9
I used to work with a guy who had a list of terrible names and Peter was top of his pops. To be fair, everyone I've met with that name has been drier than the Sahara.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Gosh, that was such a huge story back in the day. I always remember thinking why would you choose a relatively unattractive woman when you have Liz Hurley at home but just shows you how some men think eh?
---
Talking of male "national treasures" , I give you Hugh Bonneville, he was presenting something big fairly recently wasn't he? has split up with his wife then papped in a lurid suit with his new girlfriend. Anyway can't say I'm a fan but there you go.

Reactions: 12
ehhmmmm wasn't he the subject of a big injunction that was then revealed?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Gosh, that was such a huge story back in the day. I always remember thinking why would you choose a relatively unattractive woman when you have Liz Hurley at home but just shows you how some men think eh?
---
Talking of male "national treasures" , I give you Hugh Bonneville, he was presenting something big fairly recently wasn't he? has split up with his wife then papped in a lurid suit with his new girlfriend. Anyway can't say I'm a fan but there you go.
He likes to be pegged - not on the washing line.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.