Secret Celebrity Gossip #161

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's been dressing him as a girl since he was a toddler (way too young to have the capacity to be aware of anything to do with being 'trans') She's got two sons (he's the last one) and, if I recall correctly, she said in previous interviews prior to having kids that she wanted a daughter. It's pretty obvious what's happened here. She made sure she got the "daughter" she wanted.

That's not anywhere close to good parenting in my book. There's a huge difference between wanting to support an older child who is struggling with their gender identity, and actively encouraging a child to live as the gender you want them to be, either because you wanted a daughter or because you want everyone to praise you.

There's going to be a huge health crisis in a few years time, as vulnerable young people grow up and realise that they've been lied to by a dangerous cult who has encouraged them to irreparably damage their bodies. We'll look back on this in absolute horror and shame.

I'm so glad, as a gender non-conforming lesbian, that I was several decades early and missed out on all of this. I'd have been a prime target to be groomed by this nonsense: uncomfortable with my sexuality, atrocious mental health, eating disorders, self harm, couldn't fit in with other girls. I'd have absolutely done anything to escape it all. My heart breaks for vulnerable kids like I was, who aren't being allowed to simply exist as they are and to grow to love themselves as they are.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 157
I don't remember seeing pictures of Tate dressed as a girl as a toddler. The ones I've seen Tate is dressed as a boy.

d-sons-beau-and-tate-launch-of-emma-buntons-DRCNRR.jpg

2A094B9200000578-3142027-image-m-14_1435477355054.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
gender non-conforming
Can someone - anyone ??? - name the person/people who came up with the 'gender conforming' lists that are used to define 'gender non-conforming', and where these lists can be found (maybe online somewhere) ? Also, what gave them the qualification/authority to create these lists ?

I'm pretty sure that, to some extent, almost everyone is 'gender non-conforming' in some way or other, regardless of how the lists are put together.

I'm a straight man, but have no real interest in football - and I absolutely hate most other sports. I'm sure that would put me in the 'GNC' category.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Can someone - anyone ??? - name the person/people who came up with the 'gender conforming' lists that are used to define 'gender non-conforming', and where these lists can be found (maybe online somewhere) ? Also, what gave them the qualification/authority to create these lists ?

I'm pretty sure that, to some extent, almost everyone is 'gender non-conforming' in some way or other, regardless of how the lists are put together.

I'm a straight man, but have no real interest in football - and I absolutely hate most other sports. I'm sure that would put me in the 'GNC' category.
Mancunian similar here mate....

I'm a South Walian bloke - can't stand egg chasing and all the false daffodil headgear brigade. Tolerate football as our lad plays, but most sport leaves me bored as a rule. I do enjoy watching it on times, even been known to go down Glamorgan Cricket for the odd day when I'm off for some 'alone time'.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
In wanting to break free from a label (gender) we have to create other labels..isn't it ironic (hey Alanis?!)

Can't we create an environment were we can just live and be.... rather than having to be put in one box or another? Trying to shoehorn into a box or label is what is contributing to this unhappiness and unacceptance. The impact on mental health is huge.

I hate the social media announcements relating to this. Whilst some maybe feel they have to to avoid press intrusion or to advocate I do wonder of the impact on the person concerned.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I never realised it before but Emma Bunton is quite the tit dresser
This isnt a bad thing in the slightest but compared to the rest of them I think she’s aged into the really ordinary. If you saw her without knowing who she was you wouldn’t think she was a member of this “revolutionary” band. She just looks like one of the mums at school. her fashion sense is pretty mainstream, she doesn’t ever really speak out about anything or have any contreversy following her. She’s just gone off and lived a pretty quiet life and probably got it right.

Reactions: 30
This isnt a bad thing in the slightest but compared to the rest of them I think she’s aged into the really ordinary. If you saw her without knowing who she was you wouldn’t think she was a member of this “revolutionary” band. She just looks like one of the mums at school. her fashion sense is pretty mainstream, she doesn’t ever really speak out about anything or have any contreversy following her. She’s just gone off and lived a pretty quiet life and probably got it right.
She’s going to age into Judy Finnegan. You wait and you’ll see I’m right. It’s the fivehead.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Judy looks fine. She’s a normal woman in her early 70s. I suspect I will be doing well to age into Judy Finnegan.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Emma Bunton always reminds me of this person...she was in To Sir with Love a film from the 60s..(I'm sure other films too!)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s going to age into Judy Finnegan. You wait and you’ll see I’m right. It’s the fivehead.
I think Judy's gorgeous, something about her. But Emma has similar features (mouth/chin) but she lacks the intelligence and "thing" of Judy

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think Judy's gorgeous, something about her. But Emma has similar features (mouth/chin) but she lacks the intelligence and "thing" of Judy
I like Judy. It wasn’t a diss. I just think they look very similar. You might be right about Emma not having that certain something though. I remember Emma standing in for Judy on Richard & Judy’s show once and it looked like they’d just got a younger version of Judy on there, but without Judy’s talent for presenting.

Reactions: 15
There’s a thread on Mumsnet about Michael Barrymore at the moment, couple of posters (I.e. Barrymore) desperately going on about libel and telling posters who are critical to shut up,as there’s no proof etc.
Has he got a bot from in China liking his TikTok’s and monitoring tit said about him or something? its creepy as duck.
Michael Barrymore is on Mumsnet?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I like Judy. It wasn’t a diss. I just think they look very similar. You might be right about Emma not having that certain something though. I remember Emma standing in for Judy on Richard & Judy’s show once and it looked like they’d just got a younger version of Judy on there, but without Judy’s talent for presenting.
Although Emma was baby spice and she is pretty she has always had a "mumsy" face/look - can't explain what I mean.

Reactions: 28
Although Emma was baby spice and she is pretty she has always had a "mumsy" face/look - can't explain what I mean.
No I totally get it. I didn’t see it in the 90s when I was young and loved them but looking back now she was probably more ‘mid-30s early 40s spice’. I imagine she was always the one that went to bed first and took a packed lunch with her ‘just in case’.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No I totally get it. I didn’t see it in the 90s when I was young and loved them but looking back now she was probably more ‘mid-30s early 40s spice’. I imagine she was always the one that went to bed first and took a packed lunch with her ‘just in case’.
So her wild partying with Holly Willoughby and the Appleton sisters never happened? Her and Jade’s (allegedly) coke fuelled gatherings were just PopBitch rumours?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.