Secret Celebrity Gossip #161

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I apologise for using the "p" word and not spoilering it last night. FWIW, I can't stand it either. I bet that's what Russell Brand calls them.
I just distinctly heard Brand's sneery, affected voice saying "panties" in my head so now I'll be billing you for all the therapy I'll need to get over that.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
He's very beautiful but in an ethereal, look-but-don't-touch kind of way? He's a lot more masculine than he appears in photos. She's looking good for her age, but her make-up was a bit much for an evening telly gig, I liked her dress though. They're terribly posh, but I do find their relationship a bit strange, he's always taking pics of her in her undercrackers! 😬
Not sure why she speaks so posh seeing as she's from Basingstoke. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
There's no need for that. At all. She's supporting her child.
I don’t think it’s very supportive to encourage a (likely gay) young boy to believe they’re a girl. At all. I actually think it’s incredibly damaging and homophobic, and the Cass Review supports the notion that affirmation is not a good idea.

Emma is the parent and has a responsibility to raise her children in a safe environment. Not to support everything her children do.

And certainly not to announce to millions on Instagram that her son is now her daughter. Now that the entire world knows, she has made it very, very difficult for her 13 year old to change their mind if they so wish.

I believe when younger she was allowing her child to play and dress however they wanted. Of course this is fine and should be encouraged. But that’s not the same as referring to them as a girl.

I’m not going to reply to anything else on this topic as it always derails the thread, but I can’t believe that after everything, people are still shouting “be kind”. People need to speak up against this, unless they want to be complicit.

• Heart
Reactions: 132
I don’t think it’s very supportive to encourage a (likely gay) young boy to believe they’re a girl. At all. I actually think it’s incredibly damaging and homophobic, and the Cass Review supports the notion that affirmation is not a good idea.

Emma is the parent and has a responsibility to raise her children in a safe environment. Not to support everything her children do.

And certainly not to announce to millions on Instagram that her son is now her daughter. Now that the entire world knows, she has made it very, very difficult for her 13 year old to change their mind if they so wish.

I believe when younger she was allowing her child to play and dress however they wanted. Of course this is fine and should be encouraged. But that’s not the same as referring to them as a girl.

I’m not going to reply to anything else on this topic as it always derails the thread, but I can’t believe that after everything, people are still shouting “be kind”. People need to speak up against this, unless they want to be complicit.
I'm living her life although I haven't put anything on social media to announce anything. There's a difference between 'encouraging' and supporting.

When your child comes to you in distress, you act in a way to protect them.

My child is not mentally unwell, they just feel different. Do I hope the way they feel aligns with the gender they were born as they get older. Yes. Maybe they will be gay.

However, if gender dysphoria moves into being trans as they become an adult, they will still be loved and I'll consider them whatever gender they present as.

I have a very open discourse with my child and explain honestly that although they may feel female, they will always be male by birth.

You're opinion is short sighted and quite frankly, offensive. Thank goodness you haven't needed to deal with the situation that I find myself in.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 82
I think they've been living as a girl for years now from photos I've seen in the past?
What does this even mean though? Living as a girl? Just wearing pink and having long hair doesn’t mean you’re living as a girl does it? I mean, there’s a bit more to it than those tired stereotypes.
Unless they are becoming aware of sexual harassment, starting to develop breasts and worrying about when and where they are going to get their period at school, they are not living as a girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 99
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.