Secret Celebrity Gossip #161

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Strokes, who are not into gentle fondling or have to apply the F.A.S.T test on a regular basis.
The Bay City Rollers who never wore roller skates

Black Sabbath who were all white guys

Iron Maiden who were neither made of iron nor maidens

One Direction who actually went in many different directions

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
What does everyone think of the Kendrick/Drake rap beef, then?

There's some very serious allegations being thrown around (without proof, even given Drake's general questionable-ness), and a lot of stans spreading tit online.

Two of Drake's bodyguards/staff have now been attacked, one shot, and it seems like hip hop could be sliding back into the bad old days of Tupac & Biggie.

Although the cynical side of me wonders if it's all just about $$$$. Meg Thee Stallion and Nicki Minaj both had a boost from their feud, and all the Diss tracks are shooting up in streams.

I doubt either Drake or Kendrick cares deeply about alleged victims of DV or SA, either.

Reactions: 11
The Bay City Rollers who never wore roller skates

Black Sabbath who were all white guys

Iron Maiden who were neither made of iron nor maidens

One Direction who actually went in many different directions
Dr. Dre who isn't actually a doctor.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This is a BRILLIANT new game! 🤣

‘The Jam, who are not made of jam … ‘
‘The Cardigans, who are not wearing cardigans as it’s actually quite mild out today …’
‘The Police, who have no power of arrest …’
‘The Kinks, who actually prefer lights-off missionary … ‘
Haha that's absolutely brilliant! That game could be a thread all on its own, and it'd work our brains like a crossword or a word search!
---
50 Cent, who is a rapper, not a half dollar coin ...
For some reason I always refer to him as Fifty Pence...my brain always goes to that first.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
On the other hand Some groups do suit their names
the rolling stones who were rolling in cash and quite often stoned.
The who?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
What does everyone think of the Kendrick/Drake rap beef, then?

There's some very serious allegations being thrown around (without proof, even given Drake's general questionable-ness), and a lot of stans spreading tit online.

Two of Drake's bodyguards/staff have now been attacked, one shot, and it seems like hip hop could be sliding back into the bad old days of Tupac & Biggie.

Although the cynical side of me wonders if it's all just about $$$$. Meg Thee Stallion and Nicki Minaj both had a boost from their feud, and all the Diss tracks are shooting up in streams.

I doubt either Drake or Kendrick cares deeply about alleged victims of DV or SA, either.
Where does it start 😂

Currently listening to 'Not Like Us' but I'm thinking this is a very recent release

Reactions: 2
Saw Victoria Beckham on Instagram talking about a new eyeliner. When did her accent change?

Reactions: 3
The Cure - none of whom appear to be medically qualified.
Doctor and the Medics - see above.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I don’t think it’s very supportive to encourage a (likely gay) young boy to believe they’re a girl. At all. I actually think it’s incredibly damaging and homophobic, and the Cass Review supports the notion that affirmation is not a good idea.

Emma is the parent and has a responsibility to raise her children in a safe environment. Not to support everything her children do.

And certainly not to announce to millions on Instagram that her son is now her daughter. Now that the entire world knows, she has made it very, very difficult for her 13 year old to change their mind if they so wish.

I believe when younger she was allowing her child to play and dress however they wanted. Of course this is fine and should be encouraged. But that’s not the same as referring to them as a girl.

I’m not going to reply to anything else on this topic as it always derails the thread, but I can’t believe that after everything, people are still shouting “be kind”. People need to speak up against this, unless they want to be complicit.
Amen 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sorry to revert back to the Met (only just caught up)
What’s the deal? Is the dress code the more outrageous the better or is it all about craving attention (showing up and showing your growler)
Genuinely interested

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.